Article: [Video] Sulli spotted at a club in Hongdae... fun dance time with Choiza's friend
Source: The Fact via Nate [video clip]
1. [+1,097, -36] She always seemed like she hated dancing when she was on stage but I guess she doesn't hate dancing at all ㅎ
2. [+895, -49] I hope she marries Choiza and has lots of children with him~
3. [+766, -105] So cringe how she's holding her drink amidst all that
4. [+124, -9] She's so into this type of stuff, imagine how frustrated she was being stuck with innocent concepts while promoting with f(x).. ㅋ
5. [+97, -16] Sorry but... she looks high
6. [+93, -15] On one side, I find it amazing and brave of her to be this open with her life and actions.. but I can't help but also feel that this also cheapens her ㅠㅠ
7. [+81, -12] I was wondering when this would hit the media... Has Sulli really let go of herself? She's an adult so there's nothing wrong with her partying at a club but this is so different from the image we've known... Whether it's Choiza or leaving f(x) that changed her, but she doesn't seem to care at all anymore. She needs someone to hold her down, maybe she needs to be married off soon.
8. [+74, -7] If you look at the video, you notice that she realizes someone's filming her and dances even harder... like she wants to be in the media attention again. Maybe she's scared people will stop caring one day...
9. [+66, -5] She thinks of herself as a Hollywood star
10. [+46, -5] I think I would hate it if I saw my girlfriend wearing revealing clothes like that and dancing against another man. Looks like Choiza doesn't care, though.
11. [+46, -6] Feels like she's becoming Korea's Lindsay Lohan
12. [+42, -17] She's a public figure who has no control of herself
13. [+41, -3] On stage, all she did was move her hands around with a blank face;;; but it looks like she doesn't hate dancing at all..