Article: [Exclusive] Gong Minzy has found a new agency after leaving 2NE1
Source: Sports Donga via Naver
1. [+2,774, -144] She's good at all of singing, rapping, and dancing, I'll never understand why YG never gave her more support. Dara has no variety skills whatsoever but she still got variety shows, CL still got albums, and Bom got whatever she deserves but Yang CEO has always been so negligent of Minzy ㅠㅠ
2. [+1,442, -28] So where's her new agency???
3. [+884, -22] I hope she keeps her chin up in her new agency and continues promoting... fighting!!
4. [+808, -39] Good luck there.
5. [+562, -17] I wonder where she signed?
6. [+135, -11] Wow, she's been with YG for 12 years so imagine all that she's invested with them but for her to just leave like that, it must mean YG really has been negligent of her
7. [+118, -9] I feel bad for her, YG only ever supported Dara and CL's American advancement..
8. [+100, -7] The person who should be leaving didn't leave and poor Minzy is the one who ended up leaving...
9. [+91, -6] Is CL even doing well in America? I still think the American market will be a struggle for her...
10. [+63, -4] Minzy-ya, be successful wherever you go!
1. [+576, -24] They held down this young girl without letting her release any albums while Dara, who has no variety talent, was put on variety shows and the other member who lied about her age let the group's future fall into uncertainty. Imagine the suffering Minzy has gone through ㅜㅜ I hope only good things happen to her in her new agency.
2. [+465, -17] Whether she's successful or not in her new agency, it's good that she left. If she had stayed in YG, she'd forever be stuck with 2NE1 with no prospects of an album release because of Park Bom's issue and her career as a singer would've been over. If she ever wants to get back on the stage again, she has to leave YG.
3. [+366, -9] YG threw Minzy away to keep Park Druggie