'My Sassy Girl 2' shows original character Jun Ji Hyun has become a monk


Article: 'My Sassy Girl 2' Jun Ji Hyun has turned into a Buddhist monk... 'fans in shock'

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+959, -25] If they were going to come up with something crazy like this, they might as well have done something like Do Min Joon figuring out a way to come back to Earth and him living happily ever after with Jun Ji Hyun...

2. [+854, -24] Reeks of failure

3. [+652, -12] Kyunwoo-ya~~~~~ I'm sorry~~~~~ *taktaktaktak*

4. [+59, -0] Jun Ji Hyun's character in the movie is considered one of the most charming characters in our entire movie industry, can't believe they turned her into a monk for the sake of a sequel

5. [+47, -1] I won't be watching this, I'd rather keep Cha Tae Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun in my memories as they are now

6. [+42, -1] They're ruining our memories. I'm going to pretend this movie never existed.

7. [+32, -0] What is going on ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'd be pissed if I were Cha Tae Hyun. They turned one of his most successful works into some choding movie

8. [+24, -1] Please just kill her off instead of turning her into a monk, what is this?

9. [+22, -1] The original 'My Sassy Girl' is a movie good enough to put out anywhere in the world and do well

10. [+20, -0] Why are they ruining such a beautiful movie... ㅠ

-