Article: Gong Minzy's father deletes ambiguous SNS post, "Room for misunderstanding"
Source: Star News via Naver
1. [+9,888, -140] Things might've been great when 2NE1 was still promoting but she's been gone for two years. She's felt what it's like to be at the top already and then to be dropped down to a trainee position for two years, can you imagine how at a loss she must've felt?
2. [+8,208, -145] Something about YG's clarifications... always are so frustrating and never really clarfiying.
3. [+5,425, -110] Something still smells fishy about this though...
4. [+5,012, -97] What happened between YG and Minzy..
5. [+3,515, -92] Sad and upsetting to think that 2NE1 will probably never release an official statement on what happened
6. [+1,296, -59] I think the dad was just mad that YG kept media playing by making Minzy look like the bad guy. Find strength, Minzy.
7. [+1,105, -24] YG's statement was off putting though. They made Minzy sound like she made the sole decision of leaving the group and throwing away YG while looking for several other companies and calling huge contract terms. Minzy had every right to be mad at that.
8. [+1,111, -34] Minzy and YG used to be family, it's unfair that YG basically threw her out to the dogs by media playing the way they did with her. They basically showed that once you choose to leave, you're no more than strangers with them;
1. [+684, -92] Maybe YG paid them off... ㅋㅋ
2. [+501, -68] Did YG pay them off????
3. [+194, -21] Things never look good once parents get involved
4. [+161, -10] No one can stop YG's media play...
5. [+169, -30] Money talks, after all~~ Yang CEO, you took out that fat wallet of yours, eh?