Lee Hi releases 'My Star'


Article: Lee Hi releases her most Hi-like song 'My Star'

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,112, -58] This song really is Hi's style *thumbs up* I love the Bobby featuring too and the title is daebak ㅠㅠㅠ let's hit daebak, Hi-ya!!

2. [+892, -40] Soul from the start to finish of the song, this is Lee Hi for sure ㅋㅋㅋㅋ totally gave me goosebumps

3. [+685, -31] Listening to the title track now and the song is awesome!!

4. [+570, -24] Love the song ㅎㅎㅎ

5. [+428, -29] Wow, the song's great, there's a reason she had such a long hiatus with YG

6. [+118, -7] Definitely more Hi's style than the last one... love both the title and Bobby featuring!

7. [+86, -4] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Wow, the class of the song is no joke!

8. [+88, -5] YG's best when it comes to digital releases ㅠㅠ her vocal color is so my taste

-