Article: 5 members B2ST vs solo Jang Hyunseung... what will we see?
Source: Star News via Naver
1. [+4,352, -116] I hope that the five shove their success in his face
2. [+3,747, -92] Hyunseung-ah, if you were going to leave anyway, why couldn't you have some manners before leaving... I had a feeling he was out of it when he had his hat on low on stage and all.
3. [+1,837, -55] B2ST fighting
4. [+1,573, -73] No matter what decision is made, I'll always love you B2ST
5. [+580, -33] As a solo, it's obvious the type of music he'll pursue. He'll collab with Rado for some dumb 19+ rated song and perform it on stage in leather pants. He's used up that image already so I'm already tired of it...
6. [+410, -20] The five of them have nothing to worry about... they already have so much public recognition individually
Article: [Exclusive] B2ST Junhyung to release a solo song in May... comeback after 3 years
Source: X Sports News via Naver
1. [+137, -6] Forget about all the bad things happened and pay us back with a good song~~! B2ST fighting~!!
2. [+102, -5] Can't wait, fighting!!!
3. [+92, -5] I always trust Junhyung's music, can't wait~~~
Article: [Exclusive] B2ST and Hyunseung to discuss contract renewals in October... and then army enlistments
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+155, -4] It's not like Hyunseung is good at variety like Kikwang or Doojoon or amazing at singing like Yoseob or can live off of royalties like Junhyung. The only thing he had going for him was that he was a hard worker so now what does he have left...
2. [+113, -6] I honestly don't think Hyunseung will ever release another solo album. Cube isn't dumb, they know that his image is bad right now and there's no possibility of his solo doing well so why would they invest in him? Unless it's Trouble Maker... Whatever the case, this is the best scenario for the 5ST. Hyunseung has always been that time bomb member so now they can promote more freely with him gone. I hope the 5 renew their contracts in October together. Hyunseung will probably end up leaving... As for army enlistments, that's for later.
3. [+95, -0] I doubt any company would contract Hyunseung once he leaves Cube
Article: Hyunseung, Sulli, Jessica, the troublemakers who all left their groups
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+432, -14] Jessica had a lot of presence in the group and SNSD is doing fine with her gone. Hyunseung had no presence at all in B2ST other than causing trouble so B2ST will do better without him ㅋ
2. [+381, -13] Article title on point ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+312, -13] None of the three are in their right state of minds
4. [+36, -12] Trouble makers ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+29, -5] It won't be until much time has passed that these three will realize that it was so much better back then...
6. [+28, -5] One thing that these three have in common is that they're detested by the public
7. [+27, -2] Idiotic trouble makers
8. [+20, -3] All three are also Instagram attention wh*res
Article: B2ST as a whole group is shattered... no group is safe
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+635, -6] He was making it so obvious that he was done with the group and tainting the other members with his poor activities. It's good that he left, so glad to see him gone.
2. [+611, -12] I actually think B2ST is more whole of a group now than ever with that cancer gone
3. [+567, -18] I think his relationship with the members went sour before all of his attitude controversies. If they had a decent relationship, Hyunseung wouldn't have acted the way he did in consideration for the members before leaving like this.