Article: Jessica's first cuts of 'Beauty Bible' filming revealed, what was her first Korean broadcast comeback like
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+366, -23] Even when she was in SNSD, she was known for being stone faced on variety shows both as an MC and a guest. Fans stupidly shielded her saying she was an ice princess... and yet here she is now on some nugu cable channel advertising her own products.
2. [+301, -31] So she left just to join her boyfriend's Chinese company? tsk tsk
3. [+224, -19] So where's her albu? It says on her homepage that she'll give away autographed CDs if you buy $250 worth of her products. Disgusting designer who combo deals her album with her products ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+38, -9] She should've been grateful for being chosen by SM and living as an SNSD member, what was she thinking by leaving... all over trusting a man?
5. [+37, -4] Can't believe how different two sides of her face looks; it's like all her features are on one side
1. [+1,723, -149] Didn't she say it was too hard to be a celebrity and run a business at the same time
2. [+1,199, -114] Jessica's new agency is her boyfriend Tyler Kwon's agency, what more needs to be said
3. [+1,158, -160] Didn't she leave SNSD because she wanted to focus on her business? Why does she have time for a variety show if she didn't have time to promote with SNSD?
4. [+833, -141] I don't want to say anything bad because she's someone I used to like but I can't believe how much she's changed...
5. [+210, -23] You can tell just from the pictures how self conscious she is about the right side of her face. How can you even call her a beauty show MC? Jaekyung's older than her but looks years younger...
6. [+213, -29] Please don't promote your products on the show, who would buy them other than your fans?
7. [+184, -24] Her face looks so awkward when she laughs...
8. [+147, -20] Her face looks like it changed...