[Instiz] Irene has a sensitive personality?

Instiz: Irene getting hate on female community sites


(koong koong)


(???)


Unni! The floor goes koong koong! (shakes) every time you run!


(Manager jokes around)

"I get that she's doing that because they're close but it makes her personality look bad... I could never say that to someone who I know is heavier in case they get hurt;;"

"I'd react like her manager did too.. ㅋㅋ stomp even harder"

"Not sure why people think this makes her personality look bad... she's just asking her not to run around."

"Her manager was nice about it... because people who are more sensitive could have their feelings hurt by it.. But they're probably close, right?"

"Manager was good about it because hearing stuff like that can easily piss you off, especially when you're running around because you're busy taking care of stuff."

"Irene looks like she has a temper in the second gif. I'd just be like what's going on? but she looks like ah, what the~"

"Looks like Irene has a sensitive personality ㅋㅋㅋ"

"She's the type who likes to stay home and is extremely sensitive to noise. The type of people who live on headache pills. Very sensitive... even to people who touch their stuff or having their space invaded."

"Irene does have a sensitive personality. Even the members said they have to watch how loudly they shut their doors around her ㅋㅋ"

"Kind of different from how I imagined her."

"She has a temper. You can tell that she looked pissed at first and wanted to shout 'unni!' but stopped at 'un' after realizing people were looking. And it's rude to say that to someone who's heavier...; The manager handled it well so the situation didn't get any colder. And the manager's a woman, that had to have hurt her."

-

"I would've been really hurt if someone said that to me. I never say stuff like that even to people I'm close with."

"Not feeling it either... I feel bad for the manager and I' not even her."

"Something about her facial expression.. especially in the second and fourth gifs."

"People keep saying she's just joking around but I never see anyone around me joke around like this..."

"Doesn't matter how close you are, words like that can still hurt you... ㅠㅠ still, I don't think this is worth her getting hate over."

"They're obviously close... why would Irene say that to her if they weren't!"

"Ehh, they just look close to me."

"Her manager is such a cutie ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"All that matters is whether the manager was hurt by it or not and it looks like she wasn't. I doubt Irene would've said anything if they weren't close enough to."

"From my perspective, I would've been hurt... ㅠ"

"I am a heavier type like the manager so maybe I'm just reading too into it but words like that still hurt even if I'm acting like I'm okay on the outside."

-