Article: [Exclusive] Gong Yoo earns lead role for scriptwriter Kim Eun Sook's next drama
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+810, -34] Gong Yoo!!!!!! Gong Yoo got it!!!! Finally we get to see him in a romantic drama after 'Coffee Prince'~~~ can't wait ㅠㅠ
2. [+619, -88] He's a great actor but Kim Eun Sook's dramas are always the same and I feel like her line of work is just too small for Gong Yoo to see full potential in. Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing him.
3. [+579, -150] Kim Eun Sook scriptwriter's dramas are centered around what the public wants. Her dramas are actually second rate in terms of quality and the people who go crazy for them are the types who enjoy such low class work.
4. [+28, -6] It's under tvN so I guess we won't have to deal with all the PPL... 'Descendants' was so bothersome because of the PPL ㅋㅋ
5. [+24, -4] Gong Yoo has enough acting skills to pull off her cringeworthy lines. Now it's up to who they cast as the female lead...
6. [+22, -2] He'll hit daebak if he lands another character like Choi Han Kyul from 'Coffee Prince'. He's doing fine now but 'Coffee Prince' is his best work to date...
7. [+16, -4] I was so happy to finally see his casting news but it's for Kim Eun Sook's drama... not sure if I'm happy about that. Her lines are always so cringeworthy...
8. [+13, -3] I feel like he's too old for how immature Kim Eun Sook's dramas seem at times. I'd rather he pick a romance drama with a bit more depth than some cringeworthy drama like Kim Eun Sook's.