Article: Why did Hani cry over croquettes?
Source: Mydaily via Naver
1. [+10,297, -844] I think she has depression, she should take a break if it's hard for her
2. [+8,944, -1,326] I wish she'd stop this cry baby concept
3. [+7,283, -850] I don't think Hani had that difficult of a childhood considering how wealthy they are ㅎㅎ
4. [+8,572, -1,284] She overreacted by crying while eating, it didn't look genuine at all but rather random and out of place
5. [+6,300, -722] Random how she started crying ㅋㅋㅋ like she ran out of anything to say
6. [+2,824, -188] When I saw her cry, I didn't feel touched but rather 'why is she being like that??'... She overreacts every time the camera pans to her...
7. [+2,622, -181] Her father attended Yonsei and runs a business while her mother's a professor, if that's a household that went through hardships and struggles, then the majority of our country's youth have gone through harder
8. [+2,542, -183] Blank paper expressions, overreactions, cries over everything, I wish she'd stop going on shows already
Article: Hani's tears, between forced and touching the heart
Source: Sports Seoul via Naver
1. [+3,142, -219] Fact of the matter is that her crying made viewers feel uncomfortable
2. [+2,595, -192] I'm not Hani's fan or anti but whenever I see her, it's like she's trying so hard to be like "I have to show everyone I'm a good eater". And I was also one who put down Jun Hyun Moo when he made her cry last time but I guess she's just a person with a lot of tears in general.
3. [+2,600, -203] I can understand why she cried but as a viewer it made me uncomfortable and confused
4. [+2,500, -190] Can she stop crying... she's on a job, it makes people feel uncomfortable
5. [+2,187, -316] I thought it was funny how she cried ㅋㅋㅋ people keep letting her get away with everything so she thinks she can cry and all but I feel like she's so full of herself
6. [+1,047, -99] There's nothing natural about her, she looks like she's acting all the time. Burping in front of Yoo Jae Suk on 'Running Man', pretending to sleep with her mouth open, flaring her nostrils when she eats... none of it looks natural at all ㅠ
7. [+957, -91] It did look a bit fake...
8. [+832, -64] She overreacts so hard, especially with how she flares her nostrils and eats with stuff smudged all over her mouth
Article: Hani's tears were forced? "Fake" vs "Touching" contrasting opinions
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+1,365, -108] I don't know about it being forced... but it wasn't all that touching. Rather felt like a random overreaction~
2. [+1,347, -97] I didn't see the show but just seeing the screencaps a lot I can tell she was overreacting. You'd think she was someone in her sixties crying over nostalgia of the past ㅠㅠ how cringe of her
3. [+1,281, -105] People were actually touched by her tears? That's surprising
4. [+180, -39] You would think she survived the Korean war with how she was acting ㅋㅋ
5. [+157, -47] She has a way of ruining your mood. Totally the type of person you don't want to hang out with...
1. [+1,544, -56] Please stop; I'm sick of it
2. [+755, -28] I never cared for her before but got sick of her after yesterday's broadcast. She's so young, what would she know about the hardships of that croquette? So off putting to watch
3. [+715, -15] Yup, she overreacted
4. [+714, -18] She's not even that old, why would she cry over something like that? And if she teared up, she should turn to the side and manage herself but she just straight up started crying. I vote that she forced it.
5. [+624, -17] Either she's feeling really weak lately or she's practicing up on her acting skills....
Pann: Am I the only one who finds Hani crying bothersome?
1. [+178, -1] It'd make more sense if she cried because the bread was so tasty ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she acts like some North Korean refugee with her talks about struggles ㅋㅋㅋ so funny how she cried by saying it reminded her of eating it with her mom and dongsaeng in the winter
2. [+165, -4] I find it uncomfortable too. It's like those kids at school who cry over everything. No one looks at them and feels sad too, they just think she's at it again...
3. [+134, -1] She does tend to overreact a bit.. ㅋ
4. [+83, -0] Both of her parents graduated from top colleges in Seoul, she went to study abroad in China. She tried to push for this brainy image and now she's switching to talking about how she struggled growing up, which no one can relate to. You would think she grew up in a one room home and couldn't even afford the heater with the way she drums it up.
5. [+44, -0] It's not only Pann but on Naver too that the comments are calling her uncomfortable
6. [+42, -0] She can't push her tomboy image anymore
7. [+32, -0] Hani-ya, please stop overreacting
8. [+31, -0] She cried again? What a mess
9. [+30, -0] Viewers hate it when you cry and whine and overreact like this
10. [+27, -0] For a family who could afford to send her to study abroad, I'm not sure what struggles she's crying over