Article: Kai and Krystal couple, the real reason fans are disappointed in them
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+1,076, -36] Their fandoms are not in any mood to calm down right now even if the two apologize ㅋㅋㅋ It looked like their rage was about to calm down until Kai went to the airport with his leg in a cast over his pants today and now their rage is back to exploding ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+960, -53] At this point, it's not even dating rumors but rumors of them actually living together that are spreading around right now. It just shows what kind of people they normally are, which is why fans are disappointed.
3. [+836, -49] Their fans are mostly in their teens so of course the dating news is hard to stomach for them ㅋㅋ and seeing the gifs of them going around, it doesn't seem like either of them are good people either ㅋㅋ
4. [+139, -4] When their rumors first came out, I supported them until I saw their hotel kiss picture and was disappointed. He got injured from skiing with his girlfriend and was unable to fully participate in his own concert ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ doesn't care at all about the other members' individual activities because he's too busy hanging out with his girlfriend ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Their musicals? Press screenings? He hasn't attended any of them. And there was a recent picture of him sitting with his legs crossed but of course today he shows up in a wheelchair ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+109, -1] Idols are a product. They're selling you an illusion and when that illusion is shattered, they sold you a scam which is why they get hate. It's not even pictures of them innocently holding hands that are going around right now but kissing in a hotel swimming pool so imagine the shock.
6. [+87, -1] Still can't believe he put a cast over his pants!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's just game over for them ㅋㅋㅋㅋ stop putting on an act
7. [+76, -1] Veteran idols like Moon Hee Jun and Lee Hyori have said for a long time that idols buy cars to go on dates
8. [+67, -3] There are even rumors that they're living together and have a home together, they're on the brink of marriage guys ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+67, -1] It's like a kid going to an amusement park and feeling happy over seeing a man in an animal costume. Is the illusion still there when the man takes off the animal costume? No, it's shattered. That's what idols are doing to their fans by dating or getting into scandals. Everyone will be disappointed once the illusion is shattered. Fans loved and trusted that illusion more than anyone else so of course they'll be the most upset.
10. [+62, -0] The public has said it time and time again, there's nothing scarier than fans who become your enemy. They're scarier than the media, they're dirtier than money.