Article: 'Youth Over Flowers' reps, "We apologize for the wrong actions and not editing them out" [official statement]
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+1,698, -102] What an embarrassment... no different from the other countries who act like this overseas...
2. [+1,623, -105] I do admit I was taken aback when I first watched them act like that. Imagine going to the pool and seeing a bunch of grown men swimming naked, ugh... not only is that embarrassing but it makes the pool feel gross too ㅠㅠ Regardless, just be more careful next time. Mistakes are made to learn from so I hope they've matured from this.
3. [+1,203, -67] Why did they do that...
4. [+253, -19] ㅋㅋㅋ I cringed when I saw them walk to breakfast in their shower gowns. I had a feeling an apology would be coming. Ryu Jun Yeol claims to have a lot of traveling experience but he doesn't know basic manners like this? This is why they call Korean tourists 'ugly Koreans' ㅡㅡ
5. [+227, -6] It's not a matter of editing the scenes out... it's just a lack of basic sense and manners.
1. [+36,945, -666] It's true, the way they acted was wrong
2. [+29,946, -1,343] Swimming in the pool without underwear... what a way to embarrass your country
3. [+25,010, -827] Yup, they were in the wrong. I wonder what foreigners would think if they saw this?
4. [+17,621, -967] Eww.. gross
5. [+18,330, -1,260] Such lack of basic manners...
6. [+7,913, -209] So shocked when they went down for breakfast in shower gowns.. no manners ㅠㅠ
7. [+7,069, -236] Why are people defending them saying they're young? They're in their mid-twenties to thirties, no? The producers are at fault but they're also at the biggest fault for going around acting exactly like what 'ugly Korean tourists' do overseas...
8. [+6,974, -227] It's so funny how they thought that was appropriate at all. Who goes to breakfast in shower gowns? And waving your underwear in the air like that at the pool is something the police would arrest you for.