Ahn Jae Hyun thanks everyone for their blessings in his new relationship with Goo Hye Sun


Article: Ahn Jae Hyun shares feelings on dating news with Goo Hye Sun, "I'm happy that people are giving us their blessings"

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+593, -30] My heart fluttered seeing their pictures taken by Dispatch. Probably the best couple spotting pictures by Dispatch I've seen. After seeing the way Ahn Jae Hyun was looking at her, there was no way you couldn't help but support them.

2. [+566, -30] They do match really well ㅎㅎ congratulations~~

3. [+542, -26] Congratulations on becoming Geum Jandi's new honorable firefighter

4. [+62, -6] Everyone was making fun of them at first but after seeing the way he looked at her in Dispatch's pictures, the jokes turned into support. The pictures were probably Dispatch's best ever taken. They match well.

5. [+44, -4] They're like a flour couple, flour skin ㅋㅋㅋㅋ fighting!

6. [+35, -5] The Dispatch pictures were great but so was when they were on the red carpet together and Ahn Jae Hyun naturally grabbed Goo Hye Sun's hand but she swapped to holding his arm instead... talk about sweet! I really do hope they last a long and happy time. I never really liked Ahn Jae Hyun but after seeing the way he looked at her, I feel so jealous of Goo Hye Sun now.

7. [+33, -4] Goo Hye Sun-ssi, start smiling widely now, she always looks so depressed

8. [+22, -5] They should take Dispatch out to dinner or something... their article changed everything around for them. So many people went from making fun of them to supporting them.

-

Source: Naver

1. [+9,366, -130] My heart fluttered seeing him grab for her hand

2. [+5,637, -137] The two match well

3. [+900, -18] The way he went for her hand on the red carpet at the acting awards, the pictures Dispatch took of them... Ahn Jae Hyun is so in love with her. I never liked him before but he so clearly shows that Goo Hye Sun is loved and I'm jealous of her for that. I wish them the best.

4. [+753, -15] The way he looks at her.. if only I were Goo Hye Sun ㅠㅠ

5. [+569, -13] More male celebrities need to learn from Ahn Jae Hyun!! It's usually the types you'd take for players who try to weasel out of going public with their relationships so that they can hit on other women in the back! Ahn Jae Hyun-ssi seems to have an amazing mindset! I support them in both work and love!

-