Recent Posts

Monday, March 7, 2016

Yoo So Young issues official apology to Big Bang fan


Article: Yoo So Young makes official apology to Big Bang concert controversy, "I'm sorry to the fan I hurt"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+769, -118] But the fan's at fault, why is she apologizing?

2. [+466, -101] I guess those stupid VIP fangirls did tons of shield work for their fellow dumb fangirl. The one affected by all of this is the one apologizing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+401, -72] She could've just asked her to sit...

4. [+61, -37] Big Bang asked everyone on their phones to get up and enjoy the concert ㅋㅋㅋ the fan just listened to the singers of the concert she was at, what's so wrong with that?;;;

5. [+59, -38] Kind of pathetic how she didn't have the guts to ask her at the scene to sit down and has to put up a picture like this after the fact to basically ask her SNS followers to hate on the fan ㅋㅋ if a man had done something like this, he would've been called a pathetic coward

6. [+45, -10] She should've asked her to sit down. How is publicly shaming her the right course of action?

-

Source: Naver

1. [+3,555, -258] But the fan was wrong, she was standing and blocking her view ㅡㅡ how is that right?

2. [+2,947, -197] But it is annoying having someone stand up in front of you when you're watching something...

3. [+1,968, -183] But the person standing is at fault!!!!

4. [+257, -31] If only she had the thought to ask her to sit before uploading that picture...

5. [+259, -41] Big Bang needs to get rid of their invite ticket seating section ㅋㅋㅋ she took that picture during 'Zutter' and everyone except the invite section was standing up and enjoying it. I think the people commenting have never been to a Big Bang concert before because it's like Psy's, everyone has to stand ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+246, -37] I was on the second floor and Big Bang's concerts have always been meant to be enjoyed standing up, even the members encourage you to stand up. I get that she was upset because she couldn't see but she could've just asked her to sit instead of taking a sneaky picture of her and putting it up for people to hate. Hidden camera stuff is such a huge crime nowadays too.

7. [+247, -40] The people here have never been to a Big Bang concert it seems. From start to finish, everyone in the second and third floors are asked to stand by the members. Yoo So Young-ssi was sitting in an invite tickets section and that section was the only one that remained seated despite the members repeatedly asking people to stand. Isn't Yoo So Young-ssi at fault here for taking a picture of someone without permission and spreading it? Hidden camera is a crime. She should've asked her to sit down, not put her up on SNS ㅋㅋㅋ Seungri even said at the concert for people to stop checking their Instagrams and get up to enjoy the concert and yet here she was on Instagram ㅋㅋㅋ

-

74 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I got a little bit of a shock when I opened the site but I like it more

      Delete
    2. I love this ver so much !!

      Delete
    3. What the fuck the old one was better, what the heck is this

      Delete
    4. This ver is nice but i still prefer the old one. Maybe because I'm used to the older one more:/

      Delete
    5. You can honestly read everything without commenting or visiting the actual page of the article, this take a toll on NB's income

      Delete
    6. It's HORRIBLE

      Delete
    7. give me back the old one oh my god i dont even know who is who and i cant upvote/downvote anymore!!

      Delete
  2. I thought my internet was having problems but it seems this page is actually like this lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so weird allkpop changed and now NB

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is this.... :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doesn't everyone stand at concerts? It's not like it was this one girl and no one else. Yoo So Young should stand too if the person is blocking her instead of publicly shaming like this. I went to the EXO concert in New York and my feet got tired so I wanted to sit but the people in front of me (and almost everyone else at the concert) was still standing. I wasn't rude to them, I realized that I either had to try to look around them or I had to suck it up and stand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those best comments tho. They must be havent read that bigbang were asking the fans to get up lmao. People love to jump in the band wagoon without knowing the fact -_-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Allkpop and NB new version is ugly

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked that all the translation sites had the same comments system. I really hope the others don't decide to change to because I prefer the disqus format personally. It's their decision tho.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Idk but at least she manages to land her names few times on naver main pages for this last two days.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Big Bang were the ones ask fans to stand up, complain to them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i thought something was wrong with my browser. the new version can't load disqus? ugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well ofc becuse its not using disqus anymore lmao

      Delete
  12. Ughhh I don't like this new update

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can you pls bring back disqus..����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I agree with you.. at least I would like it if NB give Disqus ID. This new one really makes me uncomfortable..

      Delete
  14. I am so confuse by this by this new layout .... I need a minute. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nb can you change back to the old ver. Why there is no diqus. I like old ver better :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can you please bring back disqus? This sucks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why? So we will only be able to see the top comment and people whoring for points below? To scroll down 20 pages to finally see different opinions? Disqus sucked.

      Delete
  17. This change o_o thought I was on the wrong website lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. She's not wrong about being mad, but it's kind of silly to public shame a fellow fans like that, especially when you're a celebrity in korea.It's like purposely looking for trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  19. "Hidden camera is a crime."
    Then how about CCTV?

    ReplyDelete
  20. I wouldng be surprised if there were a lot of comments left out, anyways I agree with the comments who are defending the fan. A BIGBANG concert is hyped and everyone jumps around since they want that. The girl was just enjoying herself and if the actress didnt like it she could have asked her personally to move instead of publicly shaming her.. Thats a coward mov

    ReplyDelete
  21. BitchBetterHaveMyMoneyMarch 7, 2016 at 9:51 PM

    LOL wtf @ this new layout.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like this version better, easier to read and keep up on comments

    ReplyDelete
  23. What tf is this???

    ReplyDelete
  24. omg i thought smtg was wrong with my phone... but why no disqus? D:

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ewww @ this new layout! Thought something was wrong with my browser for the longest. Bring back disqus please!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This new layout is god awful jfc...CHANGE IT BACK PLEASE ��

    ReplyDelete
  27. So an invited celeb on a freebie ticket is complaining about a paid ticket holder doing what her host asked the to do. Smh

    ReplyDelete
  28. Damn it, no more up votes / down votes option 😧

    ReplyDelete
  29. This new layout is fugly

    ReplyDelete
  30. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm so glad that there are no more likes and dislikes!

    ReplyDelete
  32. No disqus means less fanwar 😎😎

    ReplyDelete
  33. I don't like the new layout :[. So much scrolling haha (exercise dem fingerz)

    ReplyDelete
  34. EW THIS NEW LAYOUT IS SO UGLY!! PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow this new layout will take some getting used to

    ReplyDelete
  36. Why is everyone complaining ? See this changes from the owner perceptions, its easier to maintain comments compared to disqus, dont y'all ever think about it ?
    Stop whinning ohmygod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Y'all complaining there are so many trolls and spam when using disqus,and wish NB could always maintain the comments but when they changed it so they can do what y'all wish all of you do is COMPLAINING.
      SMH

      Delete
    2. All you can say is stfu ?
      Well then what im saying is true then lmao hiding behind anon

      Delete
  37. Please change back to disqus!! I spend all day on NB and this is the only source of joy in my life, please change it back for the love of all that is good in holy! Without NB, I am nothing but a spec of shit I love this website so much I'm honestly about to cry dear god how could you do this!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what's the difference tho using Disqus or not the main purpose is to comment at the article.
      you hates the changes because you can't get upvotes anymore right ? smh

      Delete
  38. New version of nb?why?i like the older version more.

    ReplyDelete
  39. It was both sides fault. I think the fan should have considered others who don't like standing & jumping in a concert even the singers ask you to. on the other hand, this artist should have asked the fan to have a seat or just simply said "you blocked the view" instead of post it on instagram -..-

    ReplyDelete
  40. Don't like the layout. It's not user friendly (to me). Also what happened to disqus?!?

    ReplyDelete
  41. Just like how I left Akp because they ditched disqus, I guess today is my last visit to NB too. GOODBYE. thank you for past 6 months

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wtf. No more disqus? Also this is horrible on mobile devices. You have to scroll endlessly because all articles are readable and for comments also endless scrolling.

    I appreciate your will to continously working on yourself but this update was a downgrade.

    ReplyDelete
  43. AnonymousMarch 8, 2016 at 4:04 AM
    I don't like this layout becayse it makes it hard to read on the phone, which is where I read my kpop news 90 percent of the time. Previously, you could just skip articles that don't interest you. But now you'd have to load the whole article before you can see the next one :(

    ReplyDelete
  44. I dont like the new layout. The endless scrolling kill the fun

    ReplyDelete
  45. Don't expect me to sit down at a big bang concert just because there are seats, or any pop concert for that Matter.

    ReplyDelete
  46. ITS SO FUCKING UGLY. BRING BACK DISQUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  47. And who is this Yoo So Young-ssi? How could she get the invite ticket?
    Can anyone explain it to me please? I am getting curious now.

    ReplyDelete
  48. And yes.. I prefer disqus. It's a bit uncomfortable using this template and l.o.. 😳

    ReplyDelete
  49. I hate this new layout...pls change it back to the old one

    ReplyDelete