Article: Yoo So Young makes official apology to Big Bang concert controversy, "I'm sorry to the fan I hurt"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+769, -118] But the fan's at fault, why is she apologizing?
2. [+466, -101] I guess those stupid VIP fangirls did tons of shield work for their fellow dumb fangirl. The one affected by all of this is the one apologizing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+401, -72] She could've just asked her to sit...
4. [+61, -37] Big Bang asked everyone on their phones to get up and enjoy the concert ㅋㅋㅋ the fan just listened to the singers of the concert she was at, what's so wrong with that?;;;
5. [+59, -38] Kind of pathetic how she didn't have the guts to ask her at the scene to sit down and has to put up a picture like this after the fact to basically ask her SNS followers to hate on the fan ㅋㅋ if a man had done something like this, he would've been called a pathetic coward
6. [+45, -10] She should've asked her to sit down. How is publicly shaming her the right course of action?
1. [+3,555, -258] But the fan was wrong, she was standing and blocking her view ㅡㅡ how is that right?
2. [+2,947, -197] But it is annoying having someone stand up in front of you when you're watching something...
3. [+1,968, -183] But the person standing is at fault!!!!
4. [+257, -31] If only she had the thought to ask her to sit before uploading that picture...
5. [+259, -41] Big Bang needs to get rid of their invite ticket seating section ㅋㅋㅋ she took that picture during 'Zutter' and everyone except the invite section was standing up and enjoying it. I think the people commenting have never been to a Big Bang concert before because it's like Psy's, everyone has to stand ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+246, -37] I was on the second floor and Big Bang's concerts have always been meant to be enjoyed standing up, even the members encourage you to stand up. I get that she was upset because she couldn't see but she could've just asked her to sit instead of taking a sneaky picture of her and putting it up for people to hate. Hidden camera stuff is such a huge crime nowadays too.
7. [+247, -40] The people here have never been to a Big Bang concert it seems. From start to finish, everyone in the second and third floors are asked to stand by the members. Yoo So Young-ssi was sitting in an invite tickets section and that section was the only one that remained seated despite the members repeatedly asking people to stand. Isn't Yoo So Young-ssi at fault here for taking a picture of someone without permission and spreading it? Hidden camera is a crime. She should've asked her to sit down, not put her up on SNS ㅋㅋㅋ Seungri even said at the concert for people to stop checking their Instagrams and get up to enjoy the concert and yet here she was on Instagram ㅋㅋㅋ