Article: [Exclusive] 'Produce 101' under controversy for a bunch of unregistered idol companies therefore illegal broadcast appearances
Source: E-Daily via Naver
1. [+604, -5] Hul, I bet the trainees didn't even know that their own agencies were unregistered
2. [+334, -20] Mnet-ah... let's not make a second season
3. [+176, -8] So much drama surrounding this show, tsk tsk
4. [+89, -3] Are the companies like Double Kick, Blessing, M&H, etc?
5. [+33, -3] No wonder, I remember thinking there were way too many nugu agencies tsk tsk
6. [+25, -2] What's going to happen if a trainee under an unregistered company makes it to the top 11? Even if the companies try to register by the 15th, they can still be disqualified
7. [+20, -1] This show has more and more issues the more you uncover them...
8. [+29, -6] A lot of the unregistered agencies provide sexual favors
Article: 'Produce 101' reps, "The unregistered companies will complete registration soon"
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+343, -4] "Soon" ㅋㅋㅋ How does that make sense ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+290, -4] I knew there were too many agencies...
3. [+308, -11] If they've been running a business all this time without paying the taxes, wouldn't that qualify them for suspension?
4. [+40, -2] Mnet's so pathetic, it's only now that they're getting issues like this resolved ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+29, -1] Not like Mnet's paying these trainees either..
6. [+26, -0] The unregistered CEOs who put their idols on this show are quite ballsy ㅋ
7. [+36, -4] I wonder if those trainees know that they're under ghost companies? Isn't this considered scam and fraud?
8. [+29, -3] No wonder.. I'd look up some of the trainees and never got any info on their homepages or any search results. I guess that's why~