Recent Posts

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Rapper Outsider to become a father


Article: [Exclusive] Outsider to become a father... 'pregnancy news' 4 years into marriage

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+131, -7] What if his baby cries super fast too ㅋ wahwahwahwahwahx2

2. [+106, -1] Is there anyone to congratulate this birth

3. [+101, -8] Is there anyone to mend my wounds

4. [+6, -0] I don't think the baby should learn how to speak from the dad ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+1, -0] Grats, looks like the baby's going to learn how to talk fast ㅋㅋ

6. [+0, -0] His songs like 'Loner' used to be so popular but he became so quiet after a while ㅠ stupid poser hip hop fans kept ripping on him for his flow and put him down

-

12 comments:

  1. How come the layout is downgraded to this terrible setup on mobile but looks normal on my pc?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want the old one back

      Delete
    2. Omg ikr..this comment section looks sooo dated

      Delete
  2. Same, I thought something wrong with my phone -_-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to him on becoming a dad!!! But NB please fix this mess of a layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. please pretty please bring back the old layout for phoneㅠㅠ this is killing me

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. [+131, -7] What if his baby cries super fast too ㅋ wahwahwahwahwahx2

    Hahahahaha this one got me the most

    ReplyDelete
  6. If his son grew up to be a rapper 'insider' it is....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just cant imagine if his kid start to talk even faster than him xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Opppaaaaaa already has a kid :( while i'm still single

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't upvote comments with this new layout.... Can't use my disqus account too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. He looks like Bboy Bruce Lee in Dancing9

    ReplyDelete