TV: [Spoilers!!!] Descendants of the Sun


Article: 'Descendants of the Sun' Goo Won couple has mountains upon mountains of problems to overcome

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+3,259, -48] Please... please save the Goo Won couple

2. [+2,390, -49] Scriptwriter-nim... save the Goo Won couple..

3. [+2,133, -32] This couple is so heart wrenching ㅠㅠ makes me love them more

4. [+1,793, -33] Please save Yoon Myung Joo..

5. [+423, -5] I teared up when Jin Goo burst into the room and held Kim Jiwon! What a masculine man!

6. [+270, -8] When Yoon Myung Joo said "It was me..." and the silence followed, it felt so heavy that even the viewer sank with her ㅠㅠ I hope she's safe and can have a happy ending..

-

Article: Jin Goo ♥ Kim Jiwon, their thorn-filled love story continues after a moment of smiles

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+463, -8] Please don't kill any of the characters off.. only Jin Young Soo

2. [+323, -14] They better not kill off any of the two couples... unless the scriptwriter wants a difficult life... I'm serious

3. [+268, -15] I feel so much closer to this couple..

-



Article: 'Descendants of the Sun' can soldier Song Joong Ki surpass Chosun king Kim Soo Hyun?

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+415, -46] If I had to pick between the two, I'd pick Song Joong Ki

2. [+355, -36] I think he's already surpassed Kim Soo Hyun..

3. [+305, -34] The streets are so quiet when it's time for 'Descendants of the Sun' to air..

4. [+33, -9] 'Descendants' for me.. I've already forgotten about 'The Moon That Embraces the Sun'

5. [+27, -1] I feel like 'Moon' was moreso Yeo Jin Goo and Kim Yoo Jung's work

6. [+26, -2] The thing about 'Descendants' is that it has captured an audience of women of all ages. Everyone except little kids are waiting in front of the TV for it. I'm currently hospitalized and I see even 50-70 year old grandmas waiting at 9 pm ㅋㅋ

7. [+20, -3] Kim Soo Hyun got famous off of 'Stars' moreso than 'Moon'

-