Article: [Produce 101] Debut or go back to the agency... girls are in a dilemma
Source: Sports Seoul via Naver
1. [+2,235, -57] Nothing wrong with promoting hard for 8 months and then going back to their agencies to debut again
2. [+2,093, -71] I bet the trainees who will benefit the most out of this are the ones who don't make it to the top 11 but go back to their agencies and debut straight away ㅋㅋ
3. [+1,330, -40] Debuting with 'Produce 101' sounds like a good idea but the group will be promoting under YMC ㅋㅋㅋ most of the trainees are in bigger companies than YMC already
4. [+658, -63] Better to get in the top 11 and debut right away~
5. [+185, -9] It's a predicament for Somi because it doesn't matter if she debuts with 'Produce 101' and goes back after 10 months or goes straight back to JYP because she won't be able to debut right away under JYP anyway... unless JYP puts her out as a solo...
6. [+182, -8] It's going to feel weird to debut with the group and go through all sorts of music shows and varieties together only to disband and go their separate ways in December...
7. [+161, -8] Not like they have much of a choice, you either debut or you don't
8. [+195, -20] Chaeyeon and Ki Heehyun were only on the show to promote DIA anyway so they can just go back to DIA promos
Source: Nate + Daum
1. [+109, -1] I bet the agencies who sent their debut members on the show to promote themselves are having a headache in case they get picked for the group and can't debut with their original groups ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+60, -4] I think it'd be better to get in the top 11 and get your name out there because getting eliminated doesn't mean your agency will debut you right after
3. [+9, -1] Agencies have invested so much in their trainees already, I doubt they'd want to send them away for so long ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+142, -12] Of course debuting in the top 11 is more beneficial.. look at all the support that's lined up for them already. If you get eliminated and go back to your agency, there's no guarantee that they're going to debut you right away.