Article: 'Descendants of the Sun' surpasses 'Stars' in just 6 episodes... 28.5%
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+9,014, -385] Such a well made drama ㅎㅎ
2. [+6,687, -224] That last picture is a battle of who's the prettiest..
3. [+5,708, -219] Viewer ratings daebak~ Yoo Shin Jin makes my heart stop!
4. [+5,510, -174] So glad it's not some obvious love triangle. The two couples show different ways to love and their yearning for each other is subtle but still strong.
5. [+1,032, -59] The way they stared at each other at the end, the way they act with their eyes is the best!
Article: 'Descendants of the Sun' Onew, his acting is quite good
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+424, -48] He's better than Daniel and that Eurasian woman ㅋㅋ But this scene made me feel so embarrassed I wanted them to stop. I knew a scene like this would be thrown in to give insight into his character of wanting to become a true doctor but it still made me embarrassed ㅋㅋ
2. [+380, -61] He's better than I thought ㅋ
3. [+41, -1] I didn't think that the scene required that much emotion... There are so many other people who are injured and in need of attention and yet his character was sitting there crying with the other doctors and nurses... the scene itself was too over the top ㅠㅠㅠ
4. [+34, -6] He needs to sing an OST... he's got a unique vocal color and it'd be a shame if he didn't sing an OST for this.
5. [+34, -17] I thought he was just an idol who was acting all along but his sobbing scene yesterday made me change my mind. he's quite good!
6. [+28, -8] I thought it was a bit cringe and awkward ㅎㅎ
7. [+28, -15] Not really, he wasn't as good
8. [+25, -17] I don't think so; I watched this scene thinking viewers are going to be pissed about another idol being in the drama because it was so cringe and I could barely feel his emotions. Are there only SHINee fans in the comments here or something?;