Article: Supernova reps, "Yoon Sungmo caught drunk driving, is deeply regretful about his mistake"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+712, -10] He didn't turn into an alleyway after running a stop light, he discovered the cop car and ran away into an alleyway, let's get our story straight here
2. [+564, -8] k bye
3. [+534, -14] Artist? You mean potential murderer, right? Because if he wasn't caught this time, he would've drank and drive again. He should be glad he was caught without accident this time and just quietly go into reflection.
4. [+37, -1] No one knows him in Korea but somewhat in Japan and now he's caught drunk driving... well, not like he had any opportunities on Korean TV anyway~
5. [+33, -3] The group's an utter flop so no one will care anyway
1. [+158, -6] A 30 year old idol? Nowadays everyone and their dogs are calling themselves idols. I hope he gets dealt a severe punishment.
2. [+114, -1] Well I guess there's no need for a reflection with this group... considering we've never even seen them before.
3. [+109, -1] He's seen so many celebrities ruin their careers over drunk driving, tsk tsk. Pathetic guy, how many crimes did he commit...
4. [+103, -4] His agency is no joke ㅎㅎㅎ Specifically states he drove "his car" and that there were "no cars on the road because i twas the early morning" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ his agency is trash
5. [+67, -3] 30 years old and calling himself an idol while going around drinking, what a life~