Pann: Why is no one talking about Chanyeol's post on Insta?
Chanyeol posted a picture of a fan who wrote his name on a wooden railing and wrote 'Thank you for the great award EXO-L'. The OP wrote:
"Normal idols would post this and say something like, 'Thank you fans for your love and interest but since this is public property used by everyone, please don't vandalize it like this.' How is it that he's promoting vandalizing property instead?
1. [+82, -6] It really is a thoughtless action ㅋㅋㅋ and the fact that he put it up on Instagram when he knows he has young fans will just entice them to vandalize more property in hopes that Chanyeol will point theirs out too. Park Chanyeol needs to quit Instagram ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he gains nothing from it
2. [+74, -33] His brain is simple minded
3. [+52, -3] That is wrong ㅋㅋㅋ I remember another idol carved something in a tree and got tons of hate for it and took it down and apologized. At least admit when you're wrong instead of blindly shielding your artists all the time.
4. [+27, -2] There's even a fan commenting that she's going to go write on it too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ disgusting
5. [+25, -1] The comment under it is more shocking... "I'm going to do it too"
6. [+23, -2] Other than Suho, everyone in EXO makes it really obvious that they haven't matured yet. They still act like they're in school...
7. [+17, -32] This isn't even that big of a deal, just looking for reasons to hate. There's tons of scribbles like that everyone, him telling people to stop won't change anything.
8. [+9, -4] EXO-L have such a victim complex. People aren't looking to hate EXO because they hate them, it's because they actually do thoughtless things like calling people autistic, calling your mother a wh*re, and stuff like this on Instagram
9. [+6, -0] I don't think he's a bad person, I just think he's dumb
10. [+6, -2] Can SM please take away Chanyeol's cellphone. From the Rolex scandal to this, his Instagram has done nothing but to prove that he's got nothing going on in his head ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ