Suho reveals there are no rumors about him because he doesn't have a private life


Article: Kim Junmyeon, "The reason I don't have rumors is because I don't have a private life"

Source: News 1 via Naver

On his 'upright young man' image, he said, "I do think I'm on the upright and innocent side. In my opinion, idols have to live upright lives because so many people are watching you. My parents influenced me a lot and I find being respectful the most important. I don't really have much a private life because my schedule is so busy so I don't have time to myself to enjoy. I guess that's why I never get any rumors about myself."

1. [+1,231, -69] Went a bit "ehh" at the part where he said idols have to live upright lives but ㅋㅋㅋ Suho really does live an upright life so I'll give it to him ㅋㅋ

2. [+941, -57] You can always tell that he's careful with his words and so respectful all the time. Supporting both EXO's leader Suho and actor Junmyeon!

3. [+740, -46] Kim Junmyeon fighting!!!!

4. [+435, -24] Good to see him live an upright life all the time

5. [+68, -4] I feel like big agencies like SM is a lot more strict when it comes to managing these things (excluding YG). There are a lot of mid-size agency idols who live at nightclubs ㅋㅋㅋ those groups usually never hit daebak

6. [+68, -4] Now that the group's debut years are stacking up, hopefully he can get some freedom with his promotions

7. [+47, -3] Despite being so busy and tired all the time, you can tell how genuine he is with his fans, it's hard not to like him

8. [+33, -3] The fact that he can confidently say that he has no private life means that he has nothing to hide.

9. [+19, -2] Not all idols live upright lives... Suho's just a combination of family upbringing + born that way + manages himself + has no private life.

10. [+16, -1] I wonder if he has no private life because of sasaengs?? Must be hard..

11. [+13, -0] Sad to hear that he doesn't have a private life..

-