Article: [Exclusive] "Yang Hyun Suk owning a Porsche 918 is wrong"... "He never brought the car"
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+538, -18] It's weird that someone who's as wealthy as he is is being questioned for owning something that he can very easily afford... who cares if he buys 10 of that car? Everyone lives according to their own standards...
2. [+513, -15] With how much he earns, why would anyone think that a billion won car is too much for him?
3. [+343, -13] He can drive a Bugatti for all I care...
4. [+18, -2] Why can't he own one though? ㅋㅋㅋ This is funny;
5. [+17, -2] Just admit that you're jealous of his wealth instead of trying to put him down
6. [+16, -2] Even if he owned his own private plane, I'd find nothing controversial or weird about that. People act like he's some poor guy who's living beyond his means but he's so wealthy that no one would even bat an eyelash if he drove a Porsche 918 ㅡㅡ
7. [+15, -2] He could probably buy a Bugatti if he wanted, what's a Porsche to him
8. [+14, -2] He can buy way more expensive things, he's so wealthy...
9. [+11, -1] Why should he care what others think when he's buying stuff with his own money?
10. [+9, -1] YG has a lot of other issues that they deserve to get hated for but I find nothing wrong with him buying stuff with the wealth he's earned