Article: Shinsadong Tiger responds to rumors on prostitution involvement "Unfounded... the police never contacted me"
Source: Starin via Nate
1. [+176, -39] Then go after whoever spread the rumors or go after the journalists who are spreading it in the media. Why is it that whenever scandals like this happen, celebrities always whine about how they're sad their name's involved in it but they never ever do anything about it. All the other female stars who are denying their involvement on the list are the same too. They all claim big words like lawsuits and legal action but there are never any results. I assume you know why there are never results, right?
2. [+153, -30] If he gets caught for anything, the girl groups he's produced are going to be in huge trouble
3. [+31, -2] The names of everyone involved in the lawsuit have already been released and Shinsadong Tiger was not on it. Stop witch hunting innocent people.
4. [+31, -8] People will complain no matter who clarifies
5. [+9, -0] Fact is that the police hasn't contacted him yet... but that can mean a number of things. I want to believe that he's telling the truth... since the police hasn't contacted him yet.
1. [+647, -36] Stop spreading rumors...
2. [+455, -17] The broker's last name was apparently Kang but there's no Kang when you look up the names under the lawsuit
3. [+444, -25] I'm sure he wouldn't have said anything at all if the rumors were true lest he fan them even more so he's probably telling the truth..
4. [+38, -1] Time to release the name of the broker now that the female celeb names are out