Article: Red Velvet to comeback March 16th... this time it's 'Velvet'
Source: Sports World via Naver
1. [+557, -72] Can't wait, I hope it's a song like 'Ice Cream Cake'
- The article says that it's a velvet concept. 'Ice Cream Cake' is their cutesy red concept while 'Be Natural' and 'Automatic' are their feminine velvet concepts'
- Velvet concept means they're going for the opposite, something feminine and classy
- Red Velvet debuted in 2014 but it must hurt that they're way behind 2015 debuts like Girlfriend and Twice now... but they still have a chance at getting in on the 3rd generation of idols if their album is a success so find strength..
- How is Red Velvet behind???
- Red Velvet is behind, 'Dumb Dumb was #66 on the annual digital chart last year...
- I guess you didn't see their album sales then
- Twice actually sold the most albums out of the rookie girl groups ㅋㅋ more than Red Velvet-
2. [+349, -53] I love the Velvet concept, can't wait
3. [+259, -35] I've been waiting for The Velvet ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
4. [+152, -24] Looking forward to this ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
5. [+41, -9] I loved their song 'Automatic'!! Can't wait~~
6. [+32, -6] Joy-ya, looking forward to you ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+14, -0] Wow, Irene's side profile looks daebak!! She's my wannabe ㅠㅠㅠㅠ