Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Nana talks about the negative comments she got for '#1 most beautiful' title on 'Radio Star'


Article: 'Radio Star' Nana, "I got a lot of hate for being named #1 most beautiful in the world"

Source: X Sports News via Nate

"I'm grateful to the person who picked me and my mom's happy about it too but I got a lot of hate over that. I don't think I'm the most beautiful in the world. I actually feel embarrassed and apologetic about it. But now, whether I go to China or Japan, they always tag me with it so I feel like it's become a title of my own."

1. [+518, -66] We think so too

2. [+496, -70] You can look up Jessica or Nana's pre-surgery photos on Naver. How are they not embarrassed to call themselves pretty after looking like that?

3. [+410, -41] She's changed a lot since the last time she was on 'Radio Star' two years ago. She had a bit of rebellious feel to her back then and even admitted to not feeling regretful over acting out in high school.

4. [+39, -5] Her pre-surgery photo.... please admit that you think you looked worse than a non-celebrity too...

5. [+39, -13] It's not because of that that she gets hate. I also think she's pretty and has an amazing body. She gets hate, though, because of her past as a bully and all the pictures about it.

6. [+38, -5] What a laugh, don't blame the article. You bragged about it yourself on SBS Roommate. You said with your own mouth that you were the most beautiful in the world. At the time, I thought it was some random foreign blogger claiming that but after hearing you say it yourself, I went hul~

7. [+30, -6] Shocked over Nana's pre-surgery photos... she's pretty now but how can she not be embarrassed calling herself #1 most beautiful after all that plastic surgery she got?

8. [+15, -9] I don't understand why she'd wear a see through blouse like that on a public broadcast talk show as a guest

-

Source: Naver

1. [+4,352, -355] She didn't make that rank herself, I don't know why she gets hate for it

2. [+3,309, -270] Nana never said she was #1 but she gets the #1 most hate over it

3. [+3,500, -413] I wouldn't say #1 but I do admit she's pretty

4. [+3,114, -601] Just how badly did women hate on her that her speech for winning #1 is an apology ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+424, -23] The situation has gotten to this mess because journalists didn't bother checking for sources and just pulled some random blogger's personal rank and spread it around

6. [+367, -31] Whether she didn't rank herself or not, you can't deny that her agency milked it. I'm not hating on her but I think her agency needs to lay off with that stuff. Even her media play puts focus on her being the #1 most beautiful...

-

24 comments:

  1. preach comments on naver. She didn't make this ranking. She's getting hate for no reason. And if I was chosen as the most beautiful person, I'll feel good and brag about it too lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why I have to love Naver sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kinda hate NB's new layout but kinda like it.
    Anyway, whats with the comments. Nana said so herself she doesnt think she's the most beautiful. -,- poor her

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why netizen always bragging about pre-surgery photo? They made the rank 2015, so why bother to check their past pic bzz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So is Vivienne the person behind NB?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anyone else here a huge fan on cocaine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer ecstasy.

      Delete
    2. ������

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They just hate the fact that they can't be her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stop bragging number 1 most beautiful woman lol... if she doesnt want to be hated just stop it. It will make her live in a imaginary world

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, like she's the one that always brings it up lol

      Delete
  10. They hate her being ugly but hate her even more being pretty, knetz k bey

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beauty is subjective but like I said before, she matches the western beauty standards: delicate high cheekbones and jawline, etc

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome to free korea... A woman feels apologetic because of she ranks #1 most beautiful...

    Some koreans' brains are live in 19 century.

    ReplyDelete
  13. She was already pretty pre-debut though? These netz are way too harsh on her

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tbh I don't get why ppl are so bitter about her ranking. We say it's a shame that so many women and girls have low self esteem but the moment someone get's acknowledged for their beauty we hate on them? What a paradox smh

    ReplyDelete
  15. Any company would milk any positive attention given to one of their idols and use it as media play. Look at Uee, Yoona, IU, Taeyeon, D.O. , Feistar's Yezi and Cao the list goes on. Idk why these people act surprised or are mad about her plastic surgery when they make comments based on looks and how an idol should get surgery to fit a one standard mold. I can't.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the black hair on her. Makes her look sophisticated

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jealousy is bad

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haha love how shw handled it. Didn't have much of an opinion about her but like her after her comment about this topic. Whether she is the most beautiful or not she still way above average body and face wise so i guess the hate was probably a good laugh for her

    ReplyDelete
  19. " You can look up Jessica or Nana's pre-surgery photos on Naver. How are they not embarrassed to call themselves pretty after looking like that?"

    LOL WHATT? hahaha this is the most ridiculous thing ever. She was ugly back then? It doesn't matter. What matters is how she looks like now and there is nothing on her face that isn't pretty lol

    ReplyDelete