Article: 'Radio Star' Nana, "I got a lot of hate for being named #1 most beautiful in the world"
Source: X Sports News via Nate
"I'm grateful to the person who picked me and my mom's happy about it too but I got a lot of hate over that. I don't think I'm the most beautiful in the world. I actually feel embarrassed and apologetic about it. But now, whether I go to China or Japan, they always tag me with it so I feel like it's become a title of my own."
1. [+518, -66] We think so too
2. [+496, -70] You can look up Jessica or Nana's pre-surgery photos on Naver. How are they not embarrassed to call themselves pretty after looking like that?
3. [+410, -41] She's changed a lot since the last time she was on 'Radio Star' two years ago. She had a bit of rebellious feel to her back then and even admitted to not feeling regretful over acting out in high school.
4. [+39, -5] Her pre-surgery photo.... please admit that you think you looked worse than a non-celebrity too...
5. [+39, -13] It's not because of that that she gets hate. I also think she's pretty and has an amazing body. She gets hate, though, because of her past as a bully and all the pictures about it.
6. [+38, -5] What a laugh, don't blame the article. You bragged about it yourself on SBS Roommate. You said with your own mouth that you were the most beautiful in the world. At the time, I thought it was some random foreign blogger claiming that but after hearing you say it yourself, I went hul~
7. [+30, -6] Shocked over Nana's pre-surgery photos... she's pretty now but how can she not be embarrassed calling herself #1 most beautiful after all that plastic surgery she got?
8. [+15, -9] I don't understand why she'd wear a see through blouse like that on a public broadcast talk show as a guest
1. [+4,352, -355] She didn't make that rank herself, I don't know why she gets hate for it
2. [+3,309, -270] Nana never said she was #1 but she gets the #1 most hate over it
3. [+3,500, -413] I wouldn't say #1 but I do admit she's pretty
4. [+3,114, -601] Just how badly did women hate on her that her speech for winning #1 is an apology ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+424, -23] The situation has gotten to this mess because journalists didn't bother checking for sources and just pulled some random blogger's personal rank and spread it around
6. [+367, -31] Whether she didn't rank herself or not, you can't deny that her agency milked it. I'm not hating on her but I think her agency needs to lay off with that stuff. Even her media play puts focus on her being the #1 most beautiful...