Pann: Jang Hyunseung still doesn't get it
"On the 4th, CotaiTicketing's official Weibo revealed that Jang Hyunseung won't be able to attend the 'I Want Cube Pop' concert on March 5th due to personal reasons."
1. [+170, -20] Yang Hyun Suk made the best decision...
2. [+93, -5] It hasn't even been that long since he wrote up his apology, he just doesn't care anymore, does he?
3. [+73, -5] Yeah, the fans shielding him don't get it either..
4. [+28, -0] Acting like this in his current situation is one of two things... either he really has a dire personal reason that the agency can't talk about either or he's just a crazy ba$tard.
5. [+23, -1] He needs to leave the group instead of being a bother to the other members like this... their relationship will be more strained the more he acts like this.
6. [+18, -1] Will he still get paid the income division that the other members attending schedules are getting paid for? ㅋㅋㅋ What an easy life for him, I feel bad for the other members
7. [+17, -0] I really don't know what Cube's thinking with him
8. [+11, -4] Is he insane;;; I feel bad for B2ST fans, this is pissing me off even as a non-fan
9. [+9, -0] If he chooses to stay in B2ST, then he needs to work harder or straight up leave. Us fans are not some ATM robots for you to use, you're a 28 year old man who shouldn't be living like this. You used to be my bias but not anymore... I was happy for the time that I had but I don't even want to see Jang Hyunseung under B2ST anymore ㅋㅋㅋ be happy with that woman and Rado
10. [+9, -1] I wonder what the personal reason is ㅋㅋㅋㅋ