Pann: BtoB's encore concert the most historically empty its ever been
1. [+141, -45] I'm not a BtoB fan but isn't it because their fans are super poor right now? The group had like a concert and a fan meet all in one month and then an encore the next month and a comeback on top of that? No way their fans would have money to fund all of that
2. [+126, -28] Someone broke down what's been going on for BtoB fans over the past three months ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
December - BtoB concert 99,000 won
February- Dear Bride album 45,000 won, Japanese album 40,000 won
March - Encore concert 99,000 won, Special MD 38,000 won, 3rd fanclub opening 25,000 won, comeback album 16,500 won
3. [+113, -19] Yeah, I'm SO sorry that my family isn't rich enough to buy everything Cube is throwing at us, Cube has robbed me of my piggy bank as it is
4. [+78, -75] I don't think it's a matter of fans having enough money but rather the group having enough fans
5. [+64, -39] Yeah but it's not like other groups don't have Japanese photobooks, drama photobooks, DVDs, concert DVDs, official merchandise, etc that fans need to buy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's sad seeing fans come up with lame excuses to make themselves feel better
6. [+42, -8] Other fans don't really have a right to say anything because BtoB has already proved that they're popular and their previous concert was sold out too. Cube is just being way too greedy for money...
7. [+38, -28] You can't deny that even if EXO and Big Bang had tons of concerts and fan meets, they'd still be able to fill that concert hall up.. it's just that BtoB isn't popular enough to.
8. [+33, -2] Cube has fooled me enough to spend 550,000 won in the past two months for BtoB excluding their Japanese activities. If I include the money I spent on their Japanese stuff, it'd probably amount to over a million won. I bought tickets to the encore and I thought they'd have a comeback around April/May but it's actually the end of the month so I was going to cancel my encore tickets to afford that but I saw how empty the seats were and decided to just go anyway... And in two months, three of the members' birthdays are coming up on top of a special MD on top of a fanclub registration opening. Isn't Cube just amazing? I've never seen a company like this ㅋㅋㅋ I was just going to join the fandom in April but then Cube came out and said the first 1,500 who register at the encore concert in cash will get a separate prize ㅋㅋㅋ in cash ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+28, -14] Just sounds like their fans are trying to make themselves feel better... doesn't matter how poor fans are, the ones who can go will go. There are tons of instances in fandoms where events and releases overlap and there are so many things to buy but come on, their encore seats are way too empty to warrant excuses.
10. [+19, -0] Stupid Cube made their first concert too small and not enough fans could attend and this time they made it way too big and caused all this mess... and f*ck, fans are so poor right now... there are a ton who can't go because they can't afford it, save us ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
11. [+17, -1] Do you even know what dealing with Cube is like?!