Article: Prosecution reveals, four female stars suspected of overseas prostitution summarily indicted
Source: Yonhap News via Nate
1. [+596, -48] Male celebrities get their names thrown in the media the minute a report is even submitted but female celebrities are still having their initials used even after they've admitted to their crimes
2. [+462, -48] Please reveal the faces of these sl*ts
3. [+372, -20] Reveal their names immediately so that they can never promote in the industry again
4. [+38, -3] So stupid how C thinks she can get away with that excuse. "I trusted Kang (the broker) and went to meet the man thinking it was just a blind date." Yeah, I'm sure you went on a blind date with some old geezer and wanted to have sex with him immediately. What is that mindset?
5. [+38, -6] A lot of other celebrities were caught during Sung Hyun Ah's case but they settled with prosecution and only got fined for summary indictments and never got their names revealed. Sung Hyun Ah took her case to court which is why her name was revealed.
6. [+25, -3] So far it's G.NA and that Sugar member Lee Harin
7. [+23, -3] It's because prosecutors keep releasing information under anonymous names that other female stars are getting attacked
8. [+18, -3] You guys are idiots, obviously male celebrities are easier for the media to mess with but they can't reveal the female celebrities names because they have a ton of powerful trash sponsors protecting them
1. [+432, -26] Why aren't their names revealed yet? A Samsung player got his name revealed when it wasn't even confirmed that he gambled, Lee Soo and Go Young Wook all got revealed, why not the women?
2. [+294, -7] Release the names already so that other stars don't get affected by this
3. [+202, -7] Please reveal their names and ban them from further activities in the industry...
4. [+178, -6] I think it's better that they reveal the names before more rumors run rampant
5. [+105, -3] It's G.NA and Lee Harin, no one has found out the other two yet
6. [+131, -13] I guess it's true that female singers and actresses are just slaves for bigger agencies. And once they get thrown out, they're already accustomed to a luxury life so they have to become high end call girls to sustain that life style.
7. [+33, -1] You know, I never really believed that there were sponsors and sexual favors in the industry. Whenever that stuff got in the news, I always thought it was one of those useless side characters in movies willing to take their clothes off.. I really thought sexual favors were for no name celebrities. This scandal has really taught me how dirty the industry is... especially with G.NA being involved in this and all, that's huge. Now I can't help but suspect every celebrity I look at.