Article: Tzuyu's stage clothes feature controversial text 'Hoes take off your clothes'
Source: Asia Econ via Nate
1. [+412, -41] What would she have known when she put it on... she's just told what to wear and has to wear it. You can barely see the text too. Please leave Tzuyu alone already, people are so desperate to take this young kid down.
2. [+267, -27] It wasn't even a shirt for official stage promotions, just some random sponsored shirt her coordis probably put on her for a special stage... And unless coordis have studied abroad, why would you expect them to recognize English;;; People are being too harsh on her.
3. [+161, -17] The netizens who discovered this probably snickered among themselves like they found something huge when it's actually nothing. Of all the people I've found to be bothered by this stuff, I've noticed that they're not 100% upright people themselves either but of course they're hypocrites and expect everyone else to be perfectly moral at all times.
4. [+24, -7] This isn't even controversial. She just put on something she was told to wear, and I doubt the coordi knew what that slang meant when she chose the shirt. I'm hearing it for the first time too.
5. [+19, -6] I wonder who has the time to find this kind of stuff and zoom in ㅋㅋ
6. [+19, -6] Go look at the markets, there are tons of Koreans who buy t-shirts with random English swears written all over them. I think it's wrong to zoom in on the text like that and act as if she knew what the slang meant and intended to wear it like that.
7. [+17, -3] This is so meaningless
8. [+16, -5] I doubt she would've worn it if she knew what it meant, she just put it on because she was told to
9. [+16, -5] Why blame Tzuyu when it's 100% the coordis who decide what she wears?
10. [+13, -3] Why do people make it so difficult for this young girl who's suffering in another country like this!