KBS to roll out new female only variety with Kim Sook, Tiffany, Jessi and more


Article: KBS brings back girl varieties... Ra Miran, Kim Sook, Tiffany, Jessi and more to star in new show

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+270, -14] I'll have to check it out. The cast list seems fresh, I've never seen Min Hyo Rin in a variety show like this, I wonder what she'll be like

2. [+252, -8] Feels like the 'Heroine 6' version of 'Qualifications of Men'?

3. [+228, -17] Sook's getting so popular now~ and I like the cast list for this ㅋ

4. [+22, -2] Fresh idea since all we've had so far are varieties based around music and food

5. [+18, -2] Jessi and Tiffany are friends

6. [+11, -5] I feel like the show will be put to an end early

7. [+8, -3] I don't see anyone who can sync with Kim Sook, you need at least Park Narae or Lee Guk Joo with her..

-

Source: Naver

1. [+1,619, -68] I hope that we get another fun show like 'Heroine 6'!!

2. [+1,074, -67] I like the line-up... will be looking forward to it

3. [+1,017, -77] The members are not bad

4. [+845, -82] Close friends Tiffany and Jessi on a variety show together ㅎㅎ

5. [+760, -88] Can't wait ㅋㅋ Looks like Tiffany and Jessi are in it together because they're friends ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The members have a lot of wit and can spice up any atmosphere so it'll be fun ㅎㅎ

6. [+132, -14] Makes me miss 'Heroine 6' ㅋㅋ

7. [+136, -19] Can't wait for Tiffany and Jessi beacuse they're friends!! Kim Sook and Ra Miran too ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+85, -11] Ra Miran will set the foundation, Kim Sook and Hong Jin Kyung will be in charge of the comedy, Min Hyo Rin and Tiffany will be the visuals, and Tiffany and Jessi will probably show off their 10 years of friendship chemistry ㅋㅋㅋ nice line-up!

-