Article: Juniel responds to SNS Samiljeol controversy "How can you say I'm pretending to be patriotic..."
Source: Newsen via Nate
"How can you accuse me of pretending to be patriotic... I didn't confuse National Liberation Day with Independence Movement Day. I double checked before I posted and I realized after being criticized for what I wrote that it could cause misunderstandings so I went back to edit it. I was wrong and I learned up on it and I do believe I am deserving of criticism for it but please don't accuse me of pretending to be patriotic when all I wanted to do was remember our patriots. I will be more careful in the future!"
1. [+1,920, -224] Please at least try to make sense. How can you even confuse the anti-Japanese movement with the day of liberation? Obviously you just wanted to act like you were knowledgeable but you really aren't... should've studied before writing that post.
2. [+1,840, -67] Everyone, this is how scary SNS can be
3. [+1,599, -133] Such lack of knowledge
4. [+154, -8] I hate how people only care about these issues on the day of and try to act all special on SNS but look at her, she just proved she's dumb by doing it
5. [+153, -5] She actually thought Samiljeol was the day of independence... that's so wrong
6. [+113, -8] This is why adults always tell you not to hang out with kids who get bad grades in school
7. [+112, -10] Be honest with yourself, you are pretending to be patriotic~
8. [+111, -3] So if she didn't confuse the two like she claimed, then why did she claim that the movement day was the day of independence??
9. [+95, -3] I have yet to see a celebrity benefit from SNS yet
10. [+87, -1] So she had to actually go and check whether her post was right or wrong??? She has no knowledge of Korean history at all.. tsk tsk.
11. [+84, -1] Stupidly dumb ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
12. [+84, -6] Not sure if this is something you can confuse.........
13. [+73, -2] How do you confuse March 1st's movement day with August 15th's liberation day..... should've stayed quiet if you didn't know
14. [+67, -1] I get what she was trying to convey... but I also get that she's dumb now
15. [+63, -1] ㅋㅋㅋ The majority of celebrities have rocks for brains anyway