Article: Jung Woo Sung reps, "He was the victim of a scam, he is hurting over it"
Source: Herald Pop via Nate
1. [+1,215, -30] Why does this oppa always get the short end of the stick that leaves him hurt all the time ㅠㅠ
2. [+1,066, -30] I wish he'd hurry up and meet a pretty pretty, realistic woman who has a high level of awareness about the world so that he stops getting scammed and ripped off of money by other people
3. [+798, -17] Even someone like Jung Woo Sung gets scammed...
4. [+54, -2] He doesn't seem like the type who can turn down any favors asked by close people. But damn, he really does have perfect features, doesn't he? Not one wrong thing about his face
5. [+44, -2] The bigger the scam is, the more likely it was by someone closest to you so of course he's heart broken
6. [+39, -9] He seems like a really handsome, caring, and loyal person but very naive when it comes to real world issues probably because he started working so early and never finished school. Like the best reply says, I think he should meet a woman who can stand by his side and for him to depend on and sort of learn the way the world works. Don't be too picky with looks, hyung. Just meet someone realistic and nice.
7. [+31, -1] He's going to need to marry a nice woman... someone like Princess Pyeonggang.
8. [+28, -2] He's so f*cking handsome
9. [+27, -3] She was able to scam him while staring at a face like his??? What a daebak woman ㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+24, -1] Aigoo, reminds me of that one actor who shared on 'Radio Star' that he wasn't even close with Jung Woo Sung but asked him to borrow a couple thousand and he gave it to him and talked about how grateful he was. That story only turned out well because he got paid back but imagine how many others have scammed him all this time ㅜㅜ his heart's as foolishly handsome as his face..