Jaekyung shows off figure in recent selca


Article: "Top girl group body" Rainbow's Jaekyung reveals selca from her way off work

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+328, -33] Her body and face are top tier, right??

2. [+274, -16] Top tier body but her group never wins #1...

3. [+201, -8] Rainbow and ZE:A, two groups that do well apart than together

4. [+22, -9] She has such flashy features ㅋㅋ I like that she's natural too

5. [+11, -3] Totally pretty. Even as a woman I can't help but stare at her in awe when I watch her on music shows. She has the best face out of all the idols, really..

6. [+10, -6] She's probably the top 5 prettiest idol, sad how her group isn't doing well

7. [+7, -1] So what if they don't win #1, Rainbow are all charming and Jaekyung always has such a positive look to her

8. [+4, -1] I bet once she gets popular people will be like "I don't know why she's popular she can't sing or has a hit song" like they do to Seolhyun

-