G-Dragon doesn't think of himself as an ideal cosmetic CF model


Article: 'Ent Relay' G-Dragon, "I wondered why I was modeling for a cosmetic brand..."

Source: Newsen via Nate

"I wear make up so you have to cleanse thoroughly. I learned that from Daesung because he cleanses himself really well." On how to land cosmetic CF deals, he said, "I'm glad they cast me as their model but I always wonder why I'm the one who does it. I'm not particularly confident about my skin or enjoy using make up on the regular."

1. [+288, -22] "Your skin will get moist, moist, moist, the coup d'etat of its ingredients. Don't you want your skin to be dewy 1 second faster? The Saem's Harakeke Cream"

2. [+284, -50] His CF for the Harakeke cream still makes me laugh ㅋ Anyway, did he get something done to his face? It looks so swollen ㅋ

3. [+209, -42] What's up with his... nose?

4. [+42, -11] Why does his face look so unnatural here?

5. [+35, -11] Something about his face has changed

6. [+31, -9] The worst make up ad with male models for me is SHINee's, makes me want to barf...

7. [+30, -5] Love how YG throws G-Dragon in to try and save their failing Moonshot make up brand. Seriously, what would YG have done without Big Bang?

8. [+26, -2] Hul, what happened to Kwon Jiyong's nose?

9. [+25, -3] Did he get shots done on his face or what?

10. [+21, -4] His face looks so swollen up, looks weird

11. [+20, -1] His nose looks like Jang Geun Suk's now

12. [+18, -1] Is it his eye make up? And what's up with his nose. His marionette lines are looking deeper too, something looks off.

13. [+17, -1] I thought he was Jang Geun Suk ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-