Cao Lu and Jo Se Ho start their newlywed life on 'We Got Married'


Article: 'WGM' Jo Se Ho ♥ Cao Lu, 'Cao Cao couple' full of laughs is born

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+1,989, -94] Everything that Cao Lu does, she does so lovingly

2. [+1,457, -71] Cao Lu's so cute and quirky ㅋㅋ cuts a piece of hair and calls it WiFi~~ ㅋㅋ

3. [+1,430, -71] I wish she'll get huge and Fiestar does well too

4. [+969, -145] Not good to call them the Cao Cao couple, apparently it's a swear in Chinese~

5. [+769, -94] This couple matches a lot more than I thought ㅎㅎ

6. [+191, -16] I remember she dove into the cold water with Yoo Se Yoon on a Lunar New Year show even when she didn't have to... and when she was taking a picture today, most women don't take their heels off but she took them off to match Jo Se Ho's height... she's such a thoughtful woman, I had to point it out.. I hope that journalists catch on to her subtle thoughtful gestures too

7. [+167, -9] She took her heels off to match his height, so nice of her

8. [+148, -14] She really is loving, such a bright and positive energy

9. [+143, -14] I thought she was just a bright person but was surprised when she took off her heels... thoughtful too~

10. [+129, -11] She just makes whoever's watching her feel really happy

-


Article: 'WGM' Cao Lu snips off her hair for Jo Se Ho 'bizarre girl'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+436, -27] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look at her charms ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+354, -22] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cao Lu is so hilarious

3. [+315, -23] She's hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+21, -6] I burst out laughing for real ㅋㅋㅋㅋ WiFi ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+19, -0] I wonder if Cao Lu will become the Hani of Fiestar... all Fiestar needs is to get popular now but Loen seems to be holding back on them for some reason...

6. [+17, -5] Where has Cao Lu been all this time... she's so cute

7. [+17, -4] Normally you'd cut from the back but she cuts from the top, so brave ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+14, -7] I haven't watched WGM in such a long time but I think I should pick it back up for Cao Lu

-