Fiestar holds comeback showcase for 'Mirror'



Article: Fiestar is desperate, will the public respond?

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+650, -11] Cao Lu's variety activities has gotten the group's public recognition level up

2. [+280, -8] I like the song~ I hope Fiestar does well

3. [+273, -13] All they need to do is get popular

4. [+266, -27] Yezi's jjang... her dance was clean and great, I fell for her after watching her fancam

5. [+60, -5] Yezi got the group up and Cao Lu cemented their position

6. [+48, -4] Cao Lu fighting~ Fiestar, take this opportunity to get big~

7. [+52, -6] I don't know their songs but I like Cao Lu. Yezi's rap voice is great too.

8. [+43, -6] I hope Fiestar is grateful to Cao Lu this time

-


Article: 'Weekly Idol' Cao Lu, "#1 member in looks, glamorous"

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+3,168, -79] Jei used to be the ace of the group... but I bet it's changed now because Cao Lu has gotten so popularity

2. [+1,731, -78] Pitiful is such a good song but their new song is good too

3. [+1,214, -126] I found Jei the prettiest

4. [+164, -7] First time seeing a girl group fight over being the prettiest ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+161, -11] Cao Lu dyed her hair black for 'Real Men' but I think this is her best look yet. I didn't really care for her permed blonde hair but this makes her look way prettier.

6. [+178, -24] Jei's really pretty... I only ever noticed her when I watched their stages before Fiestar got popular.

7. [+158, -25] Honestly the visual is Jei ㅋㅋ

8. [+123, -17] Cao Lu looks nice which makes her likable but Jei's really pretty

-