Eric Nam to join 'We Got Married'


Article: [Exclusive] Eric Nam confirmed to join 'WGM', "becoming someone's man now"

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+1,839, -39] Please don't do it......

2. [+1,639, -38] Leave Eric Nam alone ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+1,023, -34] No way would the 'WGM' producers back off from Eric Nam... I remember seeing him at a fan signing somewhere in Shinchon and every word that came out of his mouth was so loving and mannerly ㅋㅋ I was sad that we couldn't see him more often on TV so I hope this gives him more opportunities

4. [+105, -5] I hope it's with a cyber woman like the movie 'Her'... it'd earn scientific attention!

5. [+87, -4] First time in my life I'm jealous of the woman on WGM

6. [+66, -3] Don't do it~ don't do it ㅠㅠ

7. [+63, -4] I object this marriage

8. [+51, -2] No..... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+48, -4] Whoever he ends up marrying, that woman is going to be facing an entire nation of mother-in-laws ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+43, -3] Chloe Moretz gogo

11. [+41, -4] Whoever the woman is, she hit jackpot

12. [+36, -2] Let's go with the first western woman in 'WGM' history

-