All of the 'Produce 101' CEOs to gather together


Article: [Exclusive] 'Produce 101' the CEOs will be gathering all together

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+394, -9] I wonder who the RedLine CEO is ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+334, -12] I don't think Park Jin Young will show

3. [+282, -14] If Park Jin Young does show up, I want to see his babo smile for Somi's performance that he does whenever he sees talented kids on 'K-Pop Star'

4. [+50, -5] Park Jin Young should show up so our Somi gets a self esteem boost!

5. [+36, -4] I know Park Jin Young isn't the CEO but I want to see him on the show ㅋㅋ I want to see his reactions

6. [+33, -0] Too bad JYP's CEO is not actually Park Jin Young...

7. [+24, -4] I want to see who RedLine's CEO is, the man who fooled her into joining the show

8. [+16, -6] Kim Sohye looks like a Ninja Turtle

9. [+16, -2] I bet all of the CEOs are pissed right now about the money they're going to be making Kwang Soo when all they wanted was some public recognition off the show ㅋㅋ

10. [+8, -0] I want to see how Park Jin Young would react to Kim Sohye's performance ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+7, -0] I doubt that thug CEO from Star Empire would show ㅋㅋㅋ

-