Article: Jang Hyunseung reps, "Rumors about leaving B2ST are unfounded... he will be attending Taiwanese fan meet"
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+839, -18] Just leave the group already you ba$tard, he's dragging this out and playing dirty~ so frustrating
2. [+723, -19] What? So he's going to stay in B2ST acting the way he is? After dropping the group's image like this? Is he scared now that even his own fans have turned against him? Should've been good from the start...
3. [+684, -14] I saw the five of them performing live without him and they were amazing, they don't even need him
4. [+37, -2] I guess fans can just cheer the other members on and go on their cellphones during his parts
5. [+37, -3] B2ST's income distribution is set up so that no matter if Doojoon or Kikwang shoots a drama, they all divide it equally. Hyunseung doesn't even have anything going on and his album flopped so what's up with him??
6. [+33, -3] I'm an auntie fan who's been watching over them since debut and I'm pretty sure they have 3 months left in their contracts. I'd understand if this was just a way of keeping things quiet until the remainder of their contracts but if Cube is really going to keep him on the team, B2ST is going to end up like MBLAQ. It's going to be a waste of the five's time because of this one idiot. The five of them are the ones who are suffering because of him. Wake up, Cube. I know you've been overworking B2ST overseas while they're putting food on the table for you. And Jang Hyunseung, you rotten brained idiot... think back to your debut. What you're doing to your members now... you're not even human, you're trash.
7. [+26, -3] Does it even matter if he's in the group or not...
8. [+23, -1] Sounds like the company is just dragging him along because of their contract. It's so obvious he's checked out from the group but they still have a single release left in their Japanese contract so I'm sure it'll be over for him once that's out and released. Screw off after that, please.
9. [+22, -3] Why? Neither the fans or the public want him in the group
10. [+18, -0] Doojoon is the popular one but why is Hyunseung the one with the celebrity disease... and Yoseob's the one top in terms of talent but this kid's going around acting like he's some hot shot artist...
1. [+7,819, -256] As a word of advice from someone older... you're going to regret these days when years pass and no one remembers you. You're going to beat the ground in regret... Popularity is fleeting and once you lose even your own fans, there's nothing you can do to get it back.
2. [+6,529, -243] Stop hurting the other members
3. [+6,206, -282] Is this group not able to function without Hyunseung? Why are they holding on to a kid with no responsibility like this?
4. [+4,723, -226] So they're forcing the remaining five to suffer even more by keeping him?
5. [+3,481, -234] There's no smoke without fire...
6. [+1,018, -49] Just leave, why is he so insistent on staying? It's harder for you, harder for the fans, harder for the members... him staying benefits nobody.
7. [+843, -33] I wonder why they're insistent on keeping him. The way he acts on stage makes me question what's wrong with him.
8. [+789, -44] B2ST will do so much better without him
Article: B2ST chooses to hold on to Jang Hyunseung, will a recovery be possible?
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+5,542, -357] Jang Hyunseung is suffering from terminal celebrity disease ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+2,901, -179] Yeah they're keeping him for now but we'll see what really happens when contract renewals are on the table
3. [+2,749, -188] The five of the worked so hard to build the image they have now and it's so sad that he ruined all of that just like that. He's 28 years old, he's not even a kid, he should know better than to affect others with his actions like this. I still work no matter how sick I'm feeling. Why? Because it's a promise I made to my job and promises are meant to be kept. He shouldn't have chosen this career path if he didn't want the responsibilities that came with it. Do not let your own mistakes block the paths of others. Learn to control yourself. I'm honestly scared that he's going to cause an even bigger scandal and disappoint the public even further. Wake up now.
4. [+1,371, -51] Please don't mistake the group's popularity for your own personal popularity
5. [+438, -12] Once you've checked out, there's no other option but to leave. Look at what happened to Sulli.
6. [+462, -27] A case example of what happens to people with the star disease
7. [+383, -16] Why are they keeping a kid that doesn't want to do this anymore? Tell him to screw off. He needs to realize who he is once he can't come on TV and no one cares about him anymore.