Choa shares her beauty knowledge on 'Talents'


Article: AOA Choa is a beauty guru who can even save Kim Gura's eyebrows

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+173, -27] Choa's nose..

2. [+141, -27] Her face changed, but where?

3. [+128, -12] Choa-ya ㅠㅠ You were so pretty and cute as you were... why did you have to get work done ㅠㅠ I seriously don't understand ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+30, -7] Why did you do your nose

5. [+17, -6] What did she do to her nose

6. [+16, -8] She's so good at getting along with others

7. [+14, -12] I like how she's always such a bright and hard working person~~~

8. [+11, -12] So cute ㅋㅋ I love seeing her smile

9. [+9, -2] I guess others felt it too. I thought I was the only one who thought Choa looked off... and it seemed like they were avoiding the camera on her too.. I guess we know why ㅋ

-