Article: Chinese media reports on MC's rude skinship to Seolhyun... MC clarifies, "It was a light hug"
Source: Sports Chosun via Nate [video clip]
1. [+362, -11] What is that piggy Chinese guy doing
2. [+140, -19] I feel dirty for her
3. [+109, -3] Hong Kong and Taiwan's fan unions requested a public apology... it means even foreigners thought he crossed the line
1. [+1,174, -92] That's sexual harassment
2. [+134, -54] He asked her permission? ㅋㅋㅋ How about he tries to go outside and hug a random girl like that? Just because you asked for permission doesn't mean it's okay to grab someone like that
3. [+53, -4] It only looks bad in screencaps, not really a big deal when you look at the video. It's not even controversial.. if she finds even this stuff unsettling, she shouldn't be up on stage.
4. [+46, -4] I saw the video and... I get that Seolhyun might have been put off by it but it didn't look as bad as they're making it sound..
5. [+92, -52] What a pig acting like a pig
6. [+40, -1] The MC looks like Jun Hyun Moo
7. [+85, -52] I don't even like Seolhyun but it upsets me to see a Korean celebrity being harassed like this. How dare this pig force a hug on her like that ㅠㅠ
8. [+16, -7] It is harassment if a man you don't know is hugging you like that