Article: [Sponsor Report] Exclusive access to 'secret contracts' on SNS
Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate
Article talks about a sponsor contract that they were able to get access to and it shows that brokers first grab the interest of celebrities by offering various business opportunities like modeling and business partnerships. Once the celebrities take an interest, they then bring out the actual contract terms, which offer them:
Sponsors will invest in:
- An officetel in Chungdamdong
- Tuition for graduate school
- 20 million won a month (includes expenses for image upkeep)
- Extra incentives
- Tuition for foreign language school
- Membership to sports club/gym
1. [+140, -4] I notice a few girls on Instagram make it really obvious that they're living off of sponsors
2. [+112, -6] With conditions like that, I can see why some people would accept the offers...
3. [+56, -4] A lot of stars get sponsored when they're nobodies and become the top stars that they are today, but people are in denial about it...
4. [+19, -2] But wow, the conditions really are amazing, so much to the point where I feel bad for judging anyone for taking the offer;;; especially in a world as difficult to live in as ours... not like celebrities are holier than the rest of us to turn stuff like this down.
5. [+14, -1] I wonder if this is targeted towards mid-tier celebrities... it doesn't seem as much as what the top celebrities are offered
6. [+14, -3] The kids who think "my OOO would never do this!" are so naive ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+7, -1] Sigh, money is the evil