Article: 'Duty Gold Medal' Heo Youngji, her profile weight is 51 kg? Actually 56.34 kg
Source: Mydaily via Naver
1. [+7,076, -178] What was the point of that? She's still a girl group member... she's laughing on the outside but obviously she's burning up on the inside over it
2. [+6,229, -303] Why release her weight like that? They had no other ideas? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And she's thin for her height despite what her weight is
3. [+762, -39] Wow, this feels almost perverted... so what if a girl group member has a different weight than what's listed on her profile? Her weight being in the fifties is normal
4. [+642, -12] Who cares about weight, as long as you look pretty to the eye ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+626, -27] I don't get why shows include stuff like this... it's like using their weights as public persecution. Do they expect viewers to laugh at her for her weight? She's still pretty... so what if she's 56 kg? Is that some crime?
6. [+627, -38] For a woman, she's on the thin side... I hate people who automatically assume any woman over 50 kg is "fat" or "thick"... anyone who thinks that has never had a girlfriend their entire life or they're an anime otaku
7. [+574, -25] Feels wrong to force a female idol to reveal her weight like that.. she's laughing but it must feel horrible on the inside
8. [+396, -9] Youngji's 166 cm tall, 56 kg is perfectly normal...
9. [+366, -19] So wrong to force a female idol to reveal her weight on broadcast like that;;
10. [+325, -25] What a way to ruin the mood on the last day of the Lunar holiday
Article: Hani's actual weight is 50 kg, Youngji is 56 kg not 51 kg - lie revealed
Source: Newsen via Daum
1. [+1,044, -21] She's so tall, her weight's quite thin for her height... just because you're over 50 kg doesn't mean you're fat. It's the industry that's messed up for only seeing under 50 kg as the average. No wonder diet addiction is increasing, tsk tsk.
2. [+684, -102] Women over 164 cm tall usually look better over 50 kg in weight. Even 60 kg if it's from working out and increasing muscle... under 50 kg honestly only looks good on camera.
3. [+305, -16] This is an invasion of privacy!
4. [+217, -14] Hul, Hani's tall too but she's only 50 kg?
5. [+150, -9] Youngji looks perfectly fine, doesn't need to lose any weight... very normal!
6. [+110, -4] I wonder if the idols agreed to this or their agencies agreed to it for them. This seems like a violation of their rights. And sorry but us viewers don't care to know about their weights.
7. [+103, -4] Hani is stick skinny if she weighs 50 kg at her height ㅋㅋㅋ you see them in real life and they're nothing but bones
8. [+99, -12] I'm 170 cm tall and my skinniest was 49 kg.. if Hani's 50 kg she's honestly nothing but bones because that's what I was when I was 49 kg.
9. [+67, -8] Youngjis' chubby and healthy looking, it looks cute. I hate women who lack a certain level of fat..
1. [+803, -28] She's about 170 cm tall, 50 kg is really thin...
2. [+507, -32] Healthy Hani~~~ and Youngji definitely looks over 53 kg ㅋㅋ
3. [+448, -48] I don't know how tall Youngji is but my ex-girlfriend was 55 at 168 and she was super thin...
4. [+54, -2] Wow, I didn't think they'd actually reveal their weights... and of course, the PD of the show is a woman ^^
5. [+38, -0] I hope you men realize that 55 kg for a woman at 163-165 cm is normal ㅋㅋ