TV: [Spoilers!!!] Muscle Queen Project (Lunar Special)



Article: 'Muscle Queen' Insooni and Jungyeon take the final win, a new generation of healthy beauty opened

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+1,683, -155] This show is such great eye candy, I loved it

2. [+1,373, -120] Now this is what I call money put to good use

3. [+1,145, -122] Jungyeon's pretty... and I can't believe Insooni-nim has that amazing body at her age

4. [+1,075, -133] Great job, Jungyeon-ah~ such great chemistry with Insooni-nim!

5. [+296, -60] I hate how people are hypocritical in that they'll shout for joy when a man takes his top off but a woman showing a bit of skin is suddenly selling her sex as a product

-


Source: Nate

1. [+305, -17] Jungyeon has a long neck, small face, tall height, long limbs, charming face, and an outgoing personality. Makes it so easy to like her. Do well, Jungyeon-ah~ ^^

2. [+154, -8] Look at her proportions

3. [+96, -5] Isn't she Gong Seung Yeon's dongsaeng from 'We Are Siblings'...

4. [+18, -4] The other idols just look like cute and pretty idols but Jungyeon has an actress-like feel to her... a mysterious aura that I can't put my finger on.

5. [+14, -1] She's pretty... and I'd actually say she's more fit for the acting side than singing with her visuals

-


Article: Jungyeon shows off beautiful legs even in sneakers

Source: Segye Ilbo via Nate

1. [+243, -20] She's Gong Seung Yeon's dongsaeng, right??

2. [+153, -27] Looked like Hwang Jung Eum for a second

3. [+132, -36] Thought she was Hwang Jung Eum...

4. [+38, -7] She's a hidden gem in Twice. She barely has any singing parts and doesn't get much popularity because her hair's so short but I feel like in the long run, she'll be the most popular. Her proportions are so good ㅋㅋ

5. [+21, -7] I know a bit of Twice but this is my first time seeing Jungyeon

-


Article: Kahi shows the pains of pole dancing for her 11 abs

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+561, -20] No matter what people say, having abs like that at her age is something deserving of applause

2. [+302, -11] I find women who work out so charming ㅠㅠㅠㅠ she's so cool

3. [+262, -64] Let's make this show a regular! Such a good show that motivates you to work out and gives you good work out information. It was probably the most informational show out of all the lunar new year specials.

4. [+15, -5] Amazing considering her age~ she's so passionate

5. [+14, -1] Kahi has always been the original 11 abs... just that Krystal suddenly got them too and put Kahi on the backburner.

6. [+10, -4] 'Muscle Queen' is probably one of the best shows I've watched in a while. I applaud all women who work out. The media has been so focused on stick thin celebrities that it made me concerned from a health perspective. I was so happy to see a show that allowed women to show off their arm muscles and toned thighs. I hope that more shows that glamorize healthy beauty become the trend. And the people who find the female body shown in such tight work out outfits like this 'embarrassing' should shut their mouths. The human body is natural and there's nothing wrong with showing it off.

-