TV: [Spoilers!!!] Hidden Camera Battle (Lunar Special)


Article: 'Hidden Camera Battle' Hyeri succeeds in counter hidden camera against Leeteuk and Minah

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+854, -23] I think the counter hidden camera cut the fun in half

2. [+810, -20] Would've been better not to do it at all, so immature and boring

3. [+647, -16] I watched for the sake of watching but I doubt this show will become a regular. All celebrities will start suspecting hidden cameras over everything and it's not even that fresh of a variety topic anymore.

4. [+82, -2] Immature and boring. I watched for Hyeri but I've never seen such a boring hidden camera in my life.

5. [+73, -0] I was fine up to the point where it was revealed that Hyeri knew it was a hidden camera all along. Had to change the channel after that.

-

Source: Naver

1. [+2,558, -36] The counter hidden camera ruined it

2. [+2,135, -34] Should've kept it as a hidden camera on Hyeri... what a boring ending.

3. [+1,851, -42] Boring counter camera... but great job to Minah and Leeteuk for their hard work~

4. [+1,564, -31] It was fine until they countered it... so boring

5. [+975, -12] How is this a hidden camera at all? Who was actually fooled by it?

6. [+293, -3] I was looking forward to Hyeri's reaction to being on hidden camera but it was actually a counter...

7. [+283, -7] I looked forward to this show the most out of all the Lunar specials and it turned out to be the worst... so boring

-