Article: 'Cheese' Kim Go Eun feels confused over Seo Kang Joon's hug... will she realize his feelings?
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+935, -48] I'm 20 minutes into the drama and Yoo Jung hasn't had one scene yet
2. [+862, -94] The scriptwriter has totally ruined Hong Seol's character. Once again in this episode, she's toying with the feelings of both men ㅋㅋ Who does she think she is to be avoiding Baek Inho? And I also hate how the scriptwriter is openly pushing Baek Inho while completely ignoring the lead character.
3. [+766, -68] Another episode of Inho in the Trap ㅎㅎㅎ what a funny drama where the supporting role is actually the lead
4. [+685, -54] Another episode where Inho sweeps up all the screentime... Yoo Jung barely got any scenes ㅠㅠ
5. [+718, -74] Seol-ah, please date Inho and please let Yoo Jung go. I feel so bad for Yoo Jung for dating someone like you. You go and be happy with Inho and let Yoo Jung sunbae go, please...
Article: 'Cheese' Kim Go Eun accepts everything about Park Hae Jin
1. [+873, -14] I was a bit touched by this scene. Yoo Jung was so scared that Seol would be disappointed him but she hugged him without saying a word.
2. [+760, -17] Yoo Jung always makes sure people pay the price of their actions. Everything he said to Sangchul sunbae was true. But the way this drama is directed... they make it seem like Yoo Jung is mentally unstable and Seol is just willing to take the burden of it herself.
3. [+566, -8] I'm just glad it ended without them getting into a fight...
4. [+69, -1] Yoo Jung is the one in the webtoon who saves Seol from almost being hit by Sangchul... why does he have such little screentime ㅜㅜ and what's with the car accident next week ㅜㅜ
5. [+63, -1] I'm glad Seol hugged Yoo Jung when he was so scared ㅠㅠ and Inha-ya, don't be like that~ be good with Inho and live a happy life with him and your clothing store~
Article: 'Cheese' Nam Joo Hyuk ♥ Park Minji, friends no more, lovers begin... sweet hug
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+466, -7] They're so cute together ㅠㅠ
2. [+449, -4] Scenes with them make me smile becauswe they're so cute ㅎㅎㅎ
3. [+430, -7] Euntaek just played with the heart of this nuna today.. ㅠㅠ so cute, so cool, so cute, so cool.. kyah~~~~~~~~~
4. [+81, -1] But I totally related to the part about how she said she was like that because she didn't want to break up with him... no matter how much you love someone, you can break up at any point... so it makes it harder to like someone and date them.
5. [+65, -2] I'm so sad that Park Minji doesn't get enough credit for her role in 'Cheese' ㅠㅠ she's always the one by Seol's side speaking up for her, I love friends like that
Article: 'Cheese' Yoo Jung-ah, where are you? Can you hear us?
Source: Sports Donga via Naver
1. [+1,952, -70] Cheese in the Trap: Baek Inho Cantabile
2. [+1,886, -76] It was honestly a fun drama at the start but it has changed so much towards the end... I don't understand what the scriptwriter is intending
3. [+1,603, -61] This drama is just Baek Inho's life story....
4. [+1,106, -36] Yoo Jung-ah, can you hear us~~~?
5. [+454, -13] How does a male lead have this little screentime? I remember that article about Park Hae Jin never being contacted about the drama cast's vacation trip... the producers have yet to clarify that either.
6. [+422, -10] I don't know if so much time being spent on all those piano scenes is necessary. So much wasted time that was split 3-4 times...
7. [+418, -11] The male lead only appears to get rid of other annoying characters
8. [+384, -11] This drama probably intended to use Park Hae Jin to get it exported to China and then use it to get Seo Kang Joon's name known in China
1. [+62, -1] Park Hae Jin had 9 minutes of screentime yesterday ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the drama used him for media play but never showed him in the actual drama
2. [+57, -2] After he started his internship, he's just left the picture completely...
3. [+16, -1] I don't care about his screentime, I care about the fact that his character has a huge impact on the plot but the drama's entire plot is now centered around Baek Inho... My dongsaeng who watched with me thought Yoo Jung was the antagonist of the drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Article: 'Cheese' is a romantic thriller? or actually about the disappearance of Park Hae Jin
Source: News 1 via Naver
1. [+690, -26] The producers need to clarify this. Yoo Jung's screentime is completely cut out and there was news about Park Hae Jin never receiving notice about the cast's vacation trip. All of Yoo Jung's original scenes were switched to Inho's... we see more of the piano than the male lead.
2. [+691, -43] We're not watching this drama to see Inho overcome his trials and mature from it. Give Yoo Jung more screentime. Way too many useless scenes of Inho's piano playing.
3. [+511, -32] I wish the producers would at least give us an explanation. It's not even fans who are upset but regular viewers who don't understand what's going on!