Article: 'Cheese' Park Hae Jin ♥ Kim Go Eun have changed, now they're like a real couple
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+3,985, -52] I really want to smack Kim Sanchul a few times. How dare he talk like that when he's in the graduating class and hasn't done anything...
2. [+3,373, -208] Noticed in the previews that they gave the important scene of Yoo Jung hitting Sangchul sunbae to Baek In Ho, why?
3. [+3,099, -145] I don't know why the drama is insistent on making Inho a trash character by hitting on a woman in a relationship already... a character like him in real life would make anyone mad.
4. [+3,129, -170] So the drama is introduced as "A romance thriller about a brave female college student who sees through a senior with perfect specs to who he really is behind his sweet smile" ... more like you mean the drama is about a man who gave up piano after injuring his hand from a misunderstanding with a friend and how he overcomes it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+2,515, -125] This drama is turning into Baek Inho's life story
6. [+1,150, -40] The drama is straying from the webtoon. Turned Seol into a cheating two timer and Inho into someone who tries to get another man's woman... meanwhile Yoo Jung is the extra.
7. [+1,125, -45] Park Hae Jin's a saint for putting up with this. I heard he turned this drama down multiple times but did it out of respect for his 10 year friendship with the scriptwriter but look at how sh*tty they're making his character..
8. [+1,070, -33] So Is Yoo Jung the supporting character? His screentime is so little, can we start seeing his perspective too?
9. [+1,047, -38] These two are only a couple in name, the actual drama is alll~~ about Inho. Please don't use Park Hae Jin's name to promote this drama anymore.
10. [+914, -29] I'm a Baek Inho fan myself but the plot is getting more and more... lost. Yoo Jung has lost his identity as a character and why is Inho confessing his feelings to Seol... more than anything, why do they keep giving Yoo Jung's scenes in the webtoon to Inho ㅠㅠ I feel bad that INho's getting all this hate when he's a pitiful character to begin with...
1. [+493, -35] It's hard to concentrate on any of the romantic scenes because the viewer is always forced to see Baek Inho's problems with it. His story has become the centerpoint of the plot. I bet the rest of the episodes are going to be about how he overcomes his past. This is a mistake... 'Cheese in the Trap' is not 'Cheese in the Trap' without Yoo Jung...
2. [+472, -20] I can count how many times Yoo Jung was on the screen on all 10 fingers... why so short ㅜㅜㅜ
3. [+382, -6] Sangchul and Dayoung pissed me off so much today... they're so good at acting ㅋㅋ
4. [+48, -0] Baek Inho is looking more like the lead... so, so different from the webtoon. This drama feels more like Baek Inho's life story. Please give Yoo Jung more screentime... the point of 'Cheese in the Trap' is to see him change through Seol..
5. [+48, -1] There's nothing romantic about this drama anymore. It's just a story about a boy who hurt his hand after getting into a fight with his friend.
6. [+37, -1] I never read the webtoon so I don't know what happens there but I feel like the drama started off well with all the expressions on psychology and all until the supporting male character turned into the lead and now it's not fun to watch.. ㅜㅜ
7. [+37, -2] This drama is slowly getting boring
8. [+34, -2] Yoo Jung is turning into Ryu Jun Yeol... his screentime is shrinking...
Article: 'Cheese' Park Hae Jin vs Seo Kang Joon, why do we support both?
Source: Mydaily via Naver
1. [+1,323, -143] Please increase Yoo Jung's screentime.. this isn't 'Cheese Inho the Trap'
2. [+1,085, -80] Yoo Jung's the lead.... but I feel more emotionally connected to Inho. Is that the fault of the director?
3. [+660, -64] This drama is turning into Cantabile
4. [+636, -81] Did the journalist not read the comments????? All of the comments are complaining about the leads being switched!!!
5. [+245, -10] Just get Inho with Seol and let Yoo Jung meet a nice lady. What's the point of him even dating Seol anyway? The point of the original work was to show that Seol and Yoo Jung are similar in a lot of ways and understand each other but all the drama shows is Seol relying more and more on Inho being there for her when she's in need. All of Yoo Jung's scenes in the original webtoon have been passed to Inho... and it'd be crazy if the drama ended with Jung and Seol after all of that.