Article: 'Cheese' Park Hae Jin and Kim Go Eun, love is not 'easy'
Source: News 1 via Naver
1. [+600, -32] I'll admit I am getting tired of them fighting every day
2. [+574, -102] I have never seen a drama so biased towards the supporting role. I'm not saying the drama has to be exactly the same as the webtoon. I get that having love triangles is a part of what dramas are about but they need to make it more convincing. This drama is not just about Baek In Ho, the webtoon writer obviously made Hong Seol and Yoo Jung the main characters for a reason but none of that is shown. Every scene is practically shoving Baek Inho in our faces, and taking up screentime from the actual leads. What is going on?
3. [+298, -17] I still love it when they make up after they fight ㅋㅋ
4. [+226, -4] I feel like I'd be just as mad as Yoo Jung was with what happened in today's episode... how could anyone not be mad when someone's acting like that when they have a boyfriend?
5. [+96, -11] If only they cut back on Inho's piano scenes, they could've added more scenes explaining Yoo Jung's feelings...
6. [+60, -1] Honestly they fight way too often... they act like they've been dating for years. And the way the drama's going, Hong Seol is turning into a weird character.
Article: 'Cheese' Kim Go Eun is playing with the hearts of two men? Viewers are pissed
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+396, -18] I just want more Yoo Jung and Hong Seol scenes...
2. [+331, -11] On the contrary, imagine if Yoo Jung was the one going home every day with a friend Hong Seol hated and studying with them and fooling around and stuff. She's totally playing both these guys...
3. [+317, -15] In the webtoon, Hong Seol just plays the role of mediator between Yoo Jung and Inho. She makes her feelings for Yoo Jung clear and keeps a clear line drawn between her and Inho. The drama forcing this love triangle just makes Hong Seol look like she's playing these two guys because she claims to have missed Yoo Jung but there were no scenes about that other than her fooling around with Baek Inho. All she cares about when she meets with Yoo Jung is skinship. There was no some between Hong Seol and Baek Inho at all in the webtoon so the drama forcing a love line between them just makes Hong Seol look out of character.
4. [+235, -10] If my own woman was fooling around with another man like Seol does, I'd flip the table...
5. [+76, -3] Hong Seol is totally playing these two guys in the drama... webtoon version of Hong Seol drew a clear line between her and Inho so it was comfortable to read... but this is getting more and more frustrating~
6. [+63, -1] I nearly spat out a swear when I saw Hong Seol call Inho "oppa~~~~" the character has gone mad
Article: Park Hae Jin ♥ Kim Go Eun ♥ Seo Kang Joon, the love triangle ignites
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+4,370, -203] Hong Seol is so dense. What man would be happy when their own girlfriend is fooling around giggling with another guy like that?
2. [+3,768, -220] At this point, she's pretty much cheating on Yoo Jung with Inho, you have to admit..
3. [+2,577, -75] Am I the only one who felt that something was over with this drama today
4. [+1,137, -24] Yoo Jung isn't jealous... I feel his pain
5. [+1,019, -17] I feel like Yoo Jung is losing everything to Inho... it hurts
6. [+808, -25] Hong Seol is going too far. I'd be mad too if my boyfriend was giggling and fooling around with a girl that I hated.