TV: [Pilots] Descendants of the Sun + Come Back Mister


Article: 'Descendants of the Sun' Song Joong Ki ♥ Song Hye Gyo shows crazy chemistry

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+10,818, -479] Looking forward to what's going to happen in tomorrow's episode more

2. [+9,864, -381] The visuals in this are crazy

3. [+9,058, -314] Wow, this is crazy, Song Joong Ki is back as a soldier

4. [+6,932, -371] The drama's a fun watch!

5. [+1,961, -118] Kim Eun Sook's dramas usually have the main characters fall in love really fast so the plot moves along at a nice pace

-

Article: 'Descendants of the Sun' successful plot pace but what about the details?

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+283, -18] At least 'Signal' is on tomorrow...

2. [+217, -58] I get that this is a drama but I feel like it's way too biased towards the fantasy of women that I gave up watching it... it's so cringe

3. [+183, -62] I don't think Kim Eun Sook's dramas are my type. I tried to watch 'The Heirs' and 'Gentleman's Dignity' but I couldn't get through them... and I tried to watch the pilot of this drama and I don't think I'll be tuning back...

4. [+29, -7] There's no probability in this drama. It's a drama but so many things are passed over or overlooked. It's a drama but it still nees to make sense.

5. [+24, -11] Am I the only one who likes it? ㅋㅋ It's so, so, so, so, fun~ ♡

-

Source: Daum

1. [+514, -63] I liked it, the drama is calming, quiet, and smooth ㅋㅋ

2. [+418, -58] It's a bit better than Rain's drama~ I would've watched Rain's drama back then but I'll go with this one..

3. [+328, -31] I think it's going to be a successful drama. 'The Heirs' was really cringe too but it was still successful.

4. [+175, -18] The drama's not very realistic but it's better than makjang dramas~~

5. [+131, -20] I was going to watch Rain's but after seeing Lee Min Jung's unnatural acting, I gave up on it. I'll be tuning in for 'Sun' now. It even got good viewer ratings~

-


Article: 'Come Back Mister' pilot delivers both laughter and tears at LTE speed

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+3,692, -170] So does Kim In Kwon become Rain and Kim Suro become Oh Yeon Seo? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+2,663, -220] I think the drama will be really fun in the future ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+2,529, -214] Oh Yeon Seo is already looking like a girl crush in the second episode preview ㅋㅋㅋ so much power ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+2,107, -209] The plot moves fast but it still hits home ㅋㅋㅋ can't wait for tomorrow

5. [+1,861, -186] The plot is to my taste...

6. [+566, -39] The ending for this looks like it's going to be really sad...

7. [+476, -31] Something about Kim In Kwon's role is so realistic... makes me sad ㅜ

8. [+494, -43] Raise your hand if you felt sad at the train scene... ㅠㅠ

9. [+417, -28] Kim In Kwona nd Kim Suro's acting tugs at the heart

10. [+358, -23] In Kwon ajusshi's so good ㅠㅠ the next episode looks like it'll be fun, with Rain turning into Kim In Kwon and Oh Yeon Seo as Kim Suro ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-